finally not lopsided anymore

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by ViolentJayne » Thu May 12, 2011 3:14 pm

hello everyone , I am so excited that my ears are now the same size .. I stretched my left ear ( the easier one ) from8 to 6 around the ends or march , but my right ears didnt feel as loose , I tried the taper about once ever 2 weeks and each time it went a little farther but still felt tight .. so I had set my goal of having them even by may 15 .. well 4 days ago in the shower i decided why not try again , and the taper flew right in no pain no resistance in fact it was kind of a shock that it went threw so easy that I almost dropped it down the drain .. any way yay I finally have lovely 6 ga in each ear . I have already started ordering some cool jewelry :) I plan on staying at 6 for quite a while at least all summer .. My b day in in january and if My ears have naturally loosened ( like they have done so far ) I may reward myself by going to 4 for my b day :) .. as far as goal size , Im not to sure at first I said 6 or 4 , now 2 is looking pretty nice , I dont think I would ever go past 0 for two reasons I just dont prefer it when it its to big aesthetically speaking at least for Me its not my preference . for me its about the jewelry ! I like the options that stretched ears give you , plugs and eyeletts yes but I also like spirals , nines , squids and other hanging jewelry to , and in the sizes above 2 or 0 it seams like they would just be to heavy and cumbersome .. thats just me personally .. but now I am happy with My 6 and looking towards 4 in the distant future
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Mon May 30, 2011 5:02 pm

wow, congrats!! good luck with the rest of your streching
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have