Why I stretch...

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by SpaceCadet410 » Tue May 10, 2011 3:50 am

Although I've known what stretching was from the discovery channel or national geographic,I never really thought about it. About 3 years ago I began stretching. My current size is 7/16 and I plan on going to q half.

I pretty much starting stretching because I was running out of things to pierce. Only things that are left were surface and dermal piercings. I've since gotten two surface piercings and am thinking of getting my first dermal.

When I first started stretching I really didn't knw to much. All I did knw was not the skip siZes lol which is good. But as far as SSS or oils,holy butters... I didn't knw about those things until I probably got to a 2g. I also didn't knw that ur werent suppose to wear tapers as jewlery :/ thank god I figured it out before I got to a 0g.

My worst stretches would have to be 4g to 2g and 00 to 7/16. When I stretchd from a 4 to 2 g it wasn't to major excpet for some minor stinging. A couple days later I was turning my plug and noticed how easily it was moving. When I looked at my ear there was pus and blood coming out. When I took the plug out,my ear was all jacked up smh I went back 2 a 4g and did SSS twice a day for 2 months. Then i waited an extra 2 months before stretching again. It healed up fine but that was gross. When I stretched from 00 to 7/16 that shit hurted like crazy,although I had waited almost 5 months. It came as a surprise :/

ThatS pretty much it lol my next and final stretch will probably be in Aug or Sep. Im def not going ne bigger than a half. Can't wait ;)
We r Not The same I am A Martian..
7/16 lobes goal size 1/2
Septum
Industrial
Nipple
Surface Tragus
Nostril
Belly button
Surface navel with staple bar
Rook
Monroe
SpaceCadet410

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Mon May 30, 2011 5:03 pm

its sounds like youre taking great care of your ears. good luck with your stretch to 1/2!
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by SpaceCadet410 » Tue May 31, 2011 10:04 am