How you hide your stretched ears?

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by ninjapirate » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:54 pm

I just need some tips ^^ My mom doesn't know that I'm stretching, and yeah...

I can't order online without her consent, so I can't buy any of those fancy hider plugs. So I just need some advice. My goal is 00.
currently at 2g,
goal is 00g... for now >:D
ninjapirate

by DJChildhood » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Eh... I kinda cant being at 3/4ths. Lol
i just told my parents I was gonna have big holes in my lobes.
and they pretty much said ok lol
Sober date from drugs: 9/17/2008

Alcohol: 8/26/2010

current GA: 3/4ths retired :'(

# of tattoos: 3

half sleeves jacket
DJChildhood

by eliswett » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:36 am

i have 5/8s lobes and i have long hair like 3 or 4 inches down my back and past my chin in the fornt
the important thing is it covers my ears
and whenever im around my parents or at home i cover my ears i even payed off my brothers too shutup about it
i am a diver to so im in the pool alot and having long hair keeps most people from noticing unless i tell them
ive kept this up for 9 months now its actually pretty easy
eliswett

by HellKitten400 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:51 am

i agree, hair helps. a lot. but it can only hide your precious lobes for too long. i hid my stretched ears from my conservative mum for a couple years! when i was at an 8g i think we were at a restaurant and she suddenly said so loudly,
"HOW DID YOU GET THOSE IN YOUR EAR?!"
i replied,
".........................carefully....and..............safely."
lols
my mother is the type who did not, could not, and will not understand body mods. she tried many times to tell me to take them out, tried to reason with me, begged me to not do it. my stepdad even personally ripped my left nostril piercing out of my nose when he found out. eventually after my calm explanations for my personal choices, they let it go. years later my mum still gets that same disappointed look when i've gone up a stretch, get a new tattoo, or dye my hair. but she loves me.
your parents love you and eventually they'll know. be prepared for the blow up- but be a good representative for bodymods! keep it cool and stick to your guns! (figuratively). :P

Drive fast, Take chances, Always pass on the right!
HellKitten400

by ninjapirate » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:01 pm

yeah i think when they find out, i'm just going to tell them that i think it's attractive... :P
currently at 2g,
goal is 00g... for now >:D
ninjapirate

by eliswett » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:05 am

my parents are the same way except when im in like hot topic or around people i kno with stretched ears shell be like "ok we have to leave those things in his ears are making me feel sick we have to leave"
she thinks if you get a tattoo youll get sent to hell
and well she doesnt kno it but i have a small tat i did my self i have like 6 jail style tat guns and a real kit and she doesnt kno
and the long hair and hat really helps shes never caught on at all
my ears are always covered i throw the beanie on once i leave school and its pretty much on till i go to sleep its comfy so i dont mind
its been 9 months and theyve havent even noticed 5/8s inch plugs in my ears or when i wore 1/2 inch koas skins
its alot easier then it sounds
just judge ur parents on how instrusive they are or how questioning they are and its easy
eliswett

by WindowLicker » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:18 pm

If you're under 18 and your parents don't want you doin it then I don't think you should. If you're over 18 just be straight up with them. My parents didn't want my ears pierced till I turned 18 and from day one I was straight up with them and told them I was going to stretch my lobes. They hated it when I did and would give me lectures about my lobes every time they saw them getting bigger, but they got over it. Same with my tattoo. When my parents saw my tat they thought it was the stupidest thing I'd ever done, but understood I'm an adult and I'm goin to make my own choices and furthermore will have to suffer or enjoy the consequences of those choices.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by SusiHill » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:59 am

my mum is peeved all to hell that im stretching, fortunatley for me i can keep my hair down on the weekends over my ears and she is a bit dense and i told he i was staying at 6g she still thinks im there :) silly mummy im at a 1g,
also if your parents are a bit slow you can get the same plugs for every size to wear at home and they may not notice.
I'm 17 i live in maine, im engaged.
In janurary:
Double Right Eyebrow
Navel
2nd holes 6g
3rd holes &other ear
Septum 14g
tattoos
Have:
12mm lobes
right nostril piercing 20g
2nd holes 20mm

Stretching to 19mm
SusiHill

by FatStratCat » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:08 pm

So far my somewhat long hair has worked perfectly well, I think my girlfriend and mom are the only ones who know so far. I think if no one else notices I'm just going to wait till they are decent sized before showing them.
Rocking: 4g Steel Tunnels, Black.
Working up to: 1/2" -- 5/8"
FatStratCat

by Metrev » Tue May 31, 2011 10:51 am

well, i had my ears pierced for about 6 weeks, then my mom went to jail (reasons left unsaid) but she told me if she saw those "things" in my ears, shes going to rip them out, she is getting back on the 7th, im at a 6g now and im going to reason with her about it saying that its my choice blah blah blah.
OHHH KAY on topic, hiding it from my grandmama(german accent, just say it outloud) is easy,my hair is long enough to hide em! haha
12g helix(L)
12g Eyebrow(L)
Metrev

Next

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences