How you hide your stretched ears?

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by blackunicorn » Tue May 31, 2011 5:40 pm

Metrev your momma's coming out of jail and youre going to great her with your 6g ears after she freaked out about regular piercings! That's cold! I hope that she doesnt end up back inside and you end up on the other side of the grass! LOL!
blackunicorn

by Salayna » Tue May 31, 2011 8:39 pm

Long hair works great for hiding your gauges! For a long time i had asked my mom if I could stretch my ears n she kept saying no. Like alot of your moms she would lecture me about it being stupid and "im to beautiful to be putting holes in my body" I told her that I already had holes in my ears i just wanted them bigger but still no. I even told her with me being a girl n having long hair nobody would really see it. She still said no. So i got tired of waiting n went for it!! 3 days after I did it i felt bad for going behind her back so I told her. At first she didn't believe me n i said no im serious! She isn't happy about it but she didn't make me take them out but "im not aloud to go bigger" I started with 14g when i showed her n i went up n im at a 12g she dosn't know i went up a size n im going to keep going, i only got 1 month n 14 days till im 18 so it's not a big deal. She knows im guna get my tounge peirced n my lip n get some tattoos n shes not happy bout the peircings n all the tats i want. But oh well we only live once!! Im glad I told my mom about it it, n also if she would have found out on her pwn she would have been alot more pissed off!! But parents just don't understand the beauty of body modification! It's an expression just like art it's not bad!! But like one of the above comments our parents will love us no matter what even with all our crazy formations!! :D
Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.
Salayna

by Vince » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Metrev wrote:well, i had my ears pierced for about 6 weeks, then my mom went to jail (reasons left unsaid) but she told me if she saw those "things" in my ears, shes going to rip them out, she is getting back on the 7th, im at a 6g now and im going to reason with her about it saying that its my choice blah blah blah.
OHHH KAY on topic, hiding it from my grandmama(german accent, just say it outloud) is easy,my hair is long enough to hide em! haha

:lol: That is funny man! If what your saying is true you live one hell of a life there bucko.
4g lobes
Vince

by DubstepPanda » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:20 am

I have pretty large lobes, so if I wear plugs, it doesn't even look like my ear is stretched. It just looks like I'm wearing those normal earring studs with a large button for a front or w/e.

I also have long hair. I kind of kept pressuring my parents and they used to always make me take out my piercings whenever I'd get them done but I'd keep re-piercing and re-stretching every time they took them out or took my jewellery for my lobes/piercings.

They don't like it, but now they can't really do anything about it because I told them I wanted to have stretched ears and I take care of them and will just keep rebelling if they try to enforce their rules on me.

My parents are super-conservative Asians... So you can probably understand what they're like. I kind of just bugged the shit out of them so now they expect nothing but straight-C report cards from me and constant Friday night disappearances.

They trust me more now, though. Which is weird. I mean, I'm not out doing anything detrimental to other people or myself (as far as I know) but they used to be way stricter when I was younger and innocent. I guess they just got tired of arguing with me?

Just go to Spencer's Gifts or Hot Topic or some other store that sells stretching implements and plugs/tunnels/etc., and buy skin-colored ones or ones to match your hair. If you have long hair, keep it over your ears and don't ride in the car with your parents with the windows down. Beanies/toques also work well. Keep 'em down over your ears.
CURRENT:
Left lobe: 5/8". Right lobe: 9/16"
Goal size: 3/4" (both ears)

RETIRED:
16g Snakebites(x2)
14g Septum.

SOON:
Snakebites again.
DubstepPanda

by SusiMarie » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:19 pm

I have mine covered, and i got a pair of wood ones that match my skin tone... cuz im not yellow as the hiders are, but im pretty out right when it comes to my ears, my body mods are my babies, i love them and i want to show the world.Im going to get my eyebrow and i think my tongue done in january. ill show them off just as much
I'm 17 i live in maine
Double Right Eyebrow
Tongue
tattoos
Have:
16mm lobes
right nostril piercing 20g
2nd holes 20g
navel 14g
SusiMarie

by SassafrasChelsea » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:51 pm

hehe my stepmom first noticed i was stretching my ears when i got to 0g (i wasn't even bothering to hide them, she just never noticed) and she threw a fit, then my dad came in to see what was the problem and he shrugged it off XD so I'm ok :)
Right ear: 0g, two 6gs on lobe; 2g on cartilage....
goal: 00 on lobe! perhaps a 0g on cartilage?

Left ear: 8g, two 14gs on lobe; 14g on cartilage
goal: 00 on lobe!
SassafrasChelsea

Previous

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences