Taper stuck in my ear?

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Deano » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Umm, what? How in the world did a taper get stuck halfway? If it's halfway, then just pull it back out from the same side you put it in.
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

by TonyxMAE » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:32 pm

It was probably a taper that wasn't safe to stretch with and they left in their lobes halfway for a while? My best guess.
TonyxMAE

by Deano » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:43 pm

Ah, didn't think about the crappy materials. This is why they shouldn't even make acrylic tapers...
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

by WindowLicker » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:23 am

Future reference to you and anyone else reading this...never wear tapers as jewerly, never put a taper in only half way and leave it.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by stashapistachio » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:30 am

No silicone until a stretch is properly healed (couple of weeks at least). Otherwise you might just find out how stuck improper jewellery can get. Its porous and tacky and skin likes to grow into it.

And in the future; Hot shower/steam & lots of lube. If it still won't budge, leave it alone to loosen up by itself, as long as the material isn't gonna make your ears fall off ofc.
stashapistachio

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences