Double flares are stuck! HELP!

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Jben2 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:51 pm

I'm currently at size 4g. I've had my spirals in for about 3 weeks and I decided to try and put in my double flares. I got 1 in but I couldn't get the other one in and my ear started bleeding. I left it alone and put the spiral back in and put some ointment on it and I'm gonna let it heal. The problem is I now can't get the double flare out of my other ear. It's stuck!! I took a hot shower and tried to work it out but it didn't work. My next idea is to let it sit for a day or so and let the inflammation go down and try again.

Thoughts?? Similar experiences??
Jben2

by WindowLicker » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Have you tried a xacto knife? :P kiddin...If it's really in that tight I'd recommend waiting a couple days, then give he hot shower another go. Also try doin some vit e massages each day around and near the plug. That's what seemed to work for me if I got a plug stuck in my ear. I'd also recommend you get some single flare or nf plugs to wear instead of those spirals.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences