My girlfriend doesn't support my goal size :'(

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by BroCore92 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:12 pm

Currently at 00g, goal size is 1/2in... but my girlfriend doesn't want me to go up to 1/2in... her side is she thinks I'm not gonna stop at 1/2in and that I'll never stop stretching my lobes... My defense is: I HAVE TO FUCKING WORK... I'M STAYING AT 1/2in OR MY BOSS WILL FIRE ME!!! lol. anybody else dealt with a significant other that was against stretching your lobes? I'm slowly getting her to be ok with it, just thought it was funny.
BroCore92

by WindowLicker » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:26 am

1/2" really isn't so far off from 00. It's only what, two sizes? Trust me dude, the first chance you get without getting fired, you'll probably stretch. I swore up and down to my parents I wasn't going to go past 00g. I told my uncle who was also my boss that I wouldn't be going any bigger once I did reach 00g...well, I ended up at 3/4" with every intention of continuing up to 1" till I came to the private Christian school I'm at...they don't allow guys to have piercings in :( now they've shrunk back to 00, where they'll stay till summer when I'll go straight back into 7/16" and probably continue up till I come back in august.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by cuteexplodenkitties » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:54 pm

BroCore92 wrote:Currently at 00g, goal size is 1/2in... but my girlfriend doesn't want me to go up to 1/2in... her side is she thinks I'm not gonna stop at 1/2in and that I'll never stop stretching my lobes... My defense is: I HAVE TO FUCKING WORK... I'M STAYING AT 1/2in OR MY BOSS WILL FIRE ME!!! lol. anybody else dealt with a significant other that was against stretching your lobes? I'm slowly getting her to be ok with it, just thought it was funny.

they are your ears not hers, she should be willing to except whatever you wish to do with your own body within reason lol. im actually stretching for me and my husband. he joined the navy so he is unable too stretch now. In any relationship the two people should be supportive of one another. if your goal size will bring you a little more happiness than she should be your biggest cheerleader
Have
0g Lobes
Left Helix
Right Lower Lip
3 Tattoos
Retired
Left Lower Lip
Left Nostril
Both Nipples :(
Want
Tongue
Navel
cuteexplodenkitties

by BroCore92 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:59 pm

well since I posted this she's completely fine with my goal... she just knows i have a tendency to... get a little bored easily... and is scared I'll end up going to a size that'll severely effect my future... I made it clear that until I get my hair license (I'm going to become a hair dresser) or end up being in a sucessful band (I'm also a vocalist) that I have no intentions of going bigger than 1/2in. I know what you guys are probably thinking and I'm not a sceenie weenie... my fashion sense would actually be closer to a HxC kid than anything if you were to judge based on how i dress, but I hate labels more than anything. And my hair is neither straightened or in my face lol... its not very long.

but yeah... I got her to be ok with it :) she just knows I tend to get bored with my ear sizes too easily lol.
BroCore92

by Chugchug3 » Mon May 16, 2011 2:21 pm

WindowLicker i can imagine your fustration! My dad and stepmom asways said if you go bigger ill cut your ear and mae it normal myself so i started stretching 8th grade year....grew long hair and sized up and by my junior year my stepmom was beyond pissed when i cut my hair casue BAMMM! My neon pink 1"3/8 plugs shit went down i moved out but hey im going to graduate and walk the stage with 2" lobes so im GOOD!!! :D :D :D
Andrew Carrion
2"inch gauges not size 2
6 gauge labrat and 10g lip and eyebrow
getting my helix (3/4") and tragus(1/2) pretty soon
Chugchug3

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences