Well this sucks...

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by WindowLicker » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:13 am

So if any of you remember I was trying for the longest time to get to 3/4." Shortly after reaching that goal I found out plugs weren't permitted at the school I go to (private Christian university...nuff said). I decided I'd just wear the plugs off campus and while I was in my room. I don't know how but my RA noticed my clear earskins and told me I had to take them out and if I didn't I could be reprimanded with a $25 fine...for the first offense. I decided to just take them out and not fool with it. Here I am a couple weeks later and I'm just a mm or two above 00... :( Luckily I don't think they'll shrink much smaller. At least I have a ton of 00 jewerly.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by Deano » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:45 pm

State run schools FTW!
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

by Acacia » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Bummer :(

On the bright side though, it is a good chance to let your ears have a rest and thicken up...
Acacia

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:59 am

That's awful! At least the school year's almost over...
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by WindowLicker » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:57 am

I'm not too bummed about it. I can always stretch back up once I graduate and just stay at 00 till then. I highly doubt my ears will go much smaller than this. I won't bother stretching over summer breaks simply because I don't feel like putting the money back into it knowing I won't be able to stay at that size for long. I'd probably get up to 7/16 or 1/2 by the time I had to go back to school, at which case I'd be right back to where I am now.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by loiselisabeth » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:39 am

here in Holland no one cares actually. There aren't that much people with stretched ears.
From the 1800 people at my school, I've seen 5 people (including me) with stretched ears. No one's bigger then an inch though.
At my work no ones complaining about it too. Sometimes people think it's disguisting but hey it's my ear so why should other people worry about that.

It sucks if you have to take them out because of your school, it's not fair. What is their reason to let you take your plugs out? Safety or something?
0g lobe
loiselisabeth

by StrickyCub » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:23 am

loiselisabeth wrote:What is their reason to let you take your plugs out? Safety or something?

Normally with schools like that, their main reason for it is to uphold their "image" and because they have extremely strict dress codes. Anything that isn't "normal" or something they don't understand won't fly with them.

Also to the poster, have you tried buying silicone flesh tone hider plugs to see if that would get past them?
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by WindowLicker » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Their reasoning is more of a standard. It isn't the fact that a huge hole in your ear isn't normal, it's they don't want guys having ANY piercings. I know the size isn't the issue because I've seen plenty of girls walking around with plugs. Basically, as Cub said, it's a standard and an image they want to have. Yes, I have looked at getting the tone plugs, but it's still noticeable.
WindowLicker

by Deano » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:08 am

Religious hypocrisy/double standards FTW, eh?
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

by WindowLicker » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:08 am

I wouldn't call it hypocrisy because none of the male staff members have piercings. As for it being a double standard, again, it's NO piercings for guys. I even asked one of the professors about it and he said it's simply an image the head guy wants attached to the school name. Sure, I think it's retarded and isn't grounded in scripture, but at the same time it's the sacrifice I make for getting to attend an institute that shares my religious beliefs.
WindowLicker

Next

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences