How long to get where u are now

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by soundandfury » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:46 pm

SusiHill wrote:
ALSO - Do you use tapers only to go up in a size and then right after put in plugs? I wear metal tapers cause i dig the weight of them and the way the hang down.

Tapers cause trauma to the ears and can cause uneven lobes. you shouldn't wear tapers from more then a min the follow it with an organic plug of some sort. not double flared and not acrylic or silicone. My experience with silicone and fresh stretches was it made my ears bleed and crust up like crazy it hurt and it was unsightly and felt awful.

If im not proding to much i'd like to know why they cause trauma to my ears and uneven lobes as well.
soundandfury

by antsypants » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:37 pm

[quote="Chrispedraza1]Side note.. I know I stretched faster than I shouldve. So yup[/quote]

I had my ears done at an 8g 3 months ago and I am now sitting at a 7/16. I don't follow many rules but I keep em clean and use tape every week I think I am addicted to the feeling. ,ッ

Have
Snake bites
Both lobes 7/16
4 tattoos
Want
2 sleeves
Other half of my chest
antsypants

by Chrispedraza1 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:14 am

Haha sweet I've been quoted. I'm really glad I started this thread I've enjoyed coming back and reading about everybody's experiences.
Lobes=1/2"
Left nostril=18g

Throw your diamonds in the sky. We'll stay gold forever.
Chrispedraza1

by SassafrasChelsea » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:25 pm

I started in august of last year and now I'm a 0g :) I had my ears pierced at 12g
Right ear: 0g, two 6gs on lobe; 2g on cartilage....
goal: 00 on lobe! perhaps a 0g on cartilage?

Left ear: 8g, two 14gs on lobe; 14g on cartilage
goal: 00 on lobe!
SassafrasChelsea

by -burt0n » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:42 am

i'm only at a 14g right now and i started at an 18g like 2 weeks ago.
-burt0n

by RADCAZ » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:49 pm

I started Stretching The 1st Of July And I'm Already A 00g
I Just Ignored The Pain, And Used Tape To Fashion A 1g Taper So I Could Do The Big Jump Quicker..
GO BIG OR GO HOME
RADCAZ

by Chrispedraza1 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:47 am

Ur definitely looking at some damage stretching that fast. But they're your lobes...
Lobes=1/2"
Left nostril=18g

Throw your diamonds in the sky. We'll stay gold forever.
Chrispedraza1

by Olin » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:31 am

Wow. I've been stretching VERY slowly for about 10 years now. I would always stretch to the next size and keep it for a year or 2. Always dead stretched back in the day cause I wore the current size for so long that the new size would slide right in. Been at 8g for about the past 4 or 5 years and just recently started stretching again last year. Only have my left ear pierced. Got up to a 4g in both holes about 2 months ago. Left the second hole there and continued to stretch the first up to a zero. Used the taping method to move from 4 to zero. Think I'm done for awhile. I'll probably stay like this another year or so and then decide to stretch more. I must be the slowest ear strtcher on here. lol
Left ear pierced twice.
4g second hole
0g first hole
Olin

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:07 pm

lol i think you take the cake! i admire the commitment
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by greeneyedbabe€ » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:47 am

I had my ears pierced as a child. I have been stretching for close to a year, dec.31 will be my 1 yr and this past Sunday I moved from a 2g to a 0g. It was a little tighter than I was used to I admit and I honestly wish I had known that somewhere out there they sell a 1g taper bc I seriously didn't know. I stronly recommend anyone going from 2 to 0 do the 1g inbetween it will be far more comfortable. I plan to stay at this size until the end of may beginning of june before I go up another size.

And for those who think they are super awesome bc they skipped all these sizes and have these lobes they say are perfectly crazy, I have to say I think you may be nuts. Do you just like pain? Get pleasure from not usuing the brain you were given? Not trying to be rude, I just know from personally seeing someone stretch really fast and 5 yrs later their lobes aren't that great, not a good idea. He went through alot of pain and blood and then 5yrs later when his lobes were too thin to support his jewlery, alot more pain and blood.... :?
**Beauty is only skindeep**
greeneyedbabe€

PreviousNext

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences