How long to get where u are now

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:24 pm

ViolentJayne wrote:also if you did or know someone who stretched fast and still have good lobes 10 years later .. they are very lucky and does not mean everyone can do that .. for EX: some times people get shot in the head and live , it dosnt mean every one can get shot in the head and live .. now does it ?

EXACTLY! People are ALWAYS saying "well my friend did this and his ears are perfect!" The first thing I wonder is if they've seen their friend's ears without jewelry, and the second thing I wonder is if they're really that naive to think that one person getting lucky means everyone can do the same thing.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by SusiHill » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:37 am

it took me about 9.5 months to get to my 12mm i had my share of mess ups rips and downsizing but i heal fast and have very elastic ears. They are already self stretching bigger. they hve set for like a month and a half and i can almost put my tunnels with screw backs trough my holes XD

plus not everyone can do that. its taken my fiance the same amount of time to get to 6mm, everyones different
I'm 17 i live in maine, im engaged.
In janurary:
Double Right Eyebrow
Navel
2nd holes 6g
3rd holes &other ear
Septum 14g
tattoos
Have:
12mm lobes
right nostril piercing 20g
2nd holes 20mm

Stretching to 19mm
SusiHill

by SusiHill » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:38 am

it took me about 9.5 months to get to my 12mm i had my share of mess ups rips and downsizing but i heal fast and have very elastic ears. They are already self stretching bigger. they have set for like a month and a half and i can almost put my tunnels with screw backs through my holes XD

plus not everyone can do that. its taken my fiance the same amount of time to get to 6mm, everyones different
In janurary:
Double Right Eyebrow
Navel
2nd holes 6g
3rd holes &other ear
Septum 14g
tattoos
Have:
12mm lobes
2nd holes 20mm

Stretching to 19mm
SusiHill

by SmileyStevie(: » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:30 pm

Ohh I now know I stretched VERY wrong and i'm not bragging or anything xD Buut they are healthy as in long term idk it looks like i'm gonna have to wait and see lol annd I do have pics but I can't upload them here buut you can add me on Facebook "Steven Ramirez" and give em a look there if you don't beleive me:D
SmileyStevie(:

by SmileyStevie(: » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:32 pm

Ohh I now know I stretched VERY wrong and i'm not bragging or anything xD Buut they are healthy as in long term idk it looks like i'm gonna have to wait and see lol annd I do have pics but I can't upload them here buut you can add me on Facebook "Steven Ramirez" and give em a look there if you don't beleive me:D
SmileyStevie(:

by DubstepPanda » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:07 am

I started in August of last year and now I'm at a 5/8" in my left ear and 9/16" in my right. (I only bought one 5/8"-sized tunnel online for some reason and did a single dead-stretch. But I went to a shop and bought a pair of white saddle-plugs that I'll use after my left ear heals from last weekend's stretch and then tape up my right or something.)

I think I did it slowly out of lack of anywhere in my city to buy stretching implements and/or jewellery and improper use (a.k.a. my constant wasting of) money.
CURRENT:
Left lobe: 5/8". Right lobe: 9/16"
Goal size: 3/4" (both ears)

RETIRED:
16g Snakebites(x2)
14g Septum.

SOON:
Snakebites again.
DubstepPanda

by BalamDelMonte » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:25 pm

Pierced my ears at 14g in the end of Dec 2010. Started stretching at the end of April/early May, to 10g, since 12 went right through way too easily. I've been stretching every 3 weeks, and there is no pain or bleeding. Last week I stretched to 6g.
BalamDelMonte

by soundandfury » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:06 pm

ViolentJayne wrote:you people who are stretching so fast really need to think of the future of you ears they may look ok now but its long term when the thinning from to fast stretching will show up .. where as someone who stretched slowly will still have lovely ears 10 years from now .. someone who stretches fast may have lovely ears for a year then ugly thin lobes for a few years then their ear beaks and they have surgery and 10 years from now they dont even have stretched lobes... so I guess if your goal is to have really big lobes really fast but only for a few years then go ahead but if you wanna keep your ears you would go slow

slow does not = pussy .
rushing does not = tough or cool .

slow = patience . and long term beauty
fast = not so smart and ugly ears long term

also if you did or know someone who stretched fast and still have good lobes 10 years later .. they are very lucky and does not mean everyone can do that .. for EX: some times people get shot in the head and live , it dosnt mean every one can get shot in the head and live .. now does it ?

im so glad i read this, honestly the most inciteful thing ive read on streching. I never thought that long term before... Now going at a trutles pase doesnt seem that bad even if it does seem unecessary, i really do plan to keep these with me. so worth it.
ALSO - Do you use tapers only to go up in a size and then right after put in plugs? I wear metal tapers cause i dig the weight of them and the way the hang down.
soundandfury

by SusiHill » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:38 am

ALSO - Do you use tapers only to go up in a size and then right after put in plugs? I wear metal tapers cause i dig the weight of them and the way the hang down.

Tapers cause trauma to the ears and can cause uneven lobes. you shouldn't wear tapers from more then a min the follow it with an organic plug of some sort. not double flared and not acrylic or silicone. My experience with silicone and fresh stretches was it made my ears bleed and crust up like crazy it hurt and it was unsightly and felt awful.
In janurary:
Double Right Eyebrow
Navel
2nd holes 6g
3rd holes &other ear
Septum 14g
tattoos
Have:
12mm lobes
2nd holes 20mm

Stretching to 19mm
SusiHill

by Chileenie » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:32 pm

I was pierced at an 18g.It took me approx. two and a half years to get to 0g. I just to be sure i don't fck them up.
Chileenie

PreviousNext

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences