How long to get where u are now

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Chrispedraza1 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:59 am

So every site I read said to wait a month or 2 between each stretch. I got my ears pierced probably in november at a 16g, and I am currently at a 2g. And i was just curious how long its taken other people to get where there at? So pllz do share y'all!

Side note.. I know I stretched faster than I shouldve. So yup
Lobes=1/2"
Left nostril=18g

Throw your diamonds in the sky. We'll stay gold forever.
Chrispedraza1

by Deano » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:43 am

:shock: My ears were pierced at 8g in the middle of May and I just moved to 6g 3 and a half weeks ago.

Seriously, how much pain have your ears gone through and how much blood did you lose in going that fast?
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

by Chrispedraza1 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:38 am

Every size up I did hurt Quite a bit but I've only had one failed attempt which was my recent. So im goin to wait a month to go up
Lobes=1/2"
Left nostril=18g

Chrispedraza1

by StrickyCub » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:18 am

I started stretching in July of last year, and I'm currently at 2g.
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by Empathy » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:27 pm

slack! no uhm i have been stretching for 2 years now 1 lobe at 3/4 and one at 18mm(got to get it to 3/4th) but i wait a month between going up a size, and i really don't have any problem's all i feel is like the feeling of it like fitting just in, also i went from start to 0 very slow with my left ear, then to i think it's 1/2 really fast, wich caused my ear to bleed yeah, then i got my right ear pierced, and i rushed it all the way to 1/2, not such a thick lobe that one, but i never have trouble stretching it and it was my first ear to get to 3/4

so really, one month or two, it does make a difference, but not a worldchanging one, so really just don't stretch faster then a size (2mm) a month
Empathy

by WindowLicker » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:01 am

Deano wrote::shock: My ears were pierced at 8g in the middle of May and I just moved to 6g 3 and a half weeks ago.

Seriously, how much pain have your ears gone through and how much blood did you lose in going that fast?

Dude...that's a size in almost a year lol
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by Deano » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:26 am

It was 8 months and about a week total. 5-6 months is pretty normal from initial piercing to first stretch, I just had a few things in my life I was waiting for before I actually stretched. I tried at 5 months and again at about 6 months, then had to wait to make sure I was even going to be able to keep my piercings, so I didn't even try again until the successful attempt.
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

by WindowLicker » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:48 am

Oh I gotcha. When I did the first stretch my piercer was pretty stupid and told me after a month of having my ears pierced I'd be safe to start stretching, so that's what I did. They also said as long as I could get a taper in my ear my ears were ready for whatever size. Basically I would wait a week or so between some sizes. Luckily I didn't suffer any blowouts or major tears, but still wish I'd been smarter and safer about doing it.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by Chrispedraza1 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:35 am

Yeah i definitely stretched too fast but I've had nothing go wrong up until my bad exp trying to go to a 0g, but it's my last stretch for sure i have no desire to go further. Ha I kept saying each size would be my last and now it finally will be and I'm glad; I've spent way to much money on plugs I'll never wear again
Lobes=1/2"
Left nostril=18g

Chrispedraza1

by Deano » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:26 am

Yeah, I'm pretty OCD when it comes to learning about something I'm interested in. I do buttloads of research on my own so I know if I'm being lied to or not.

My original goal was to not stretch and pierce at 10g, then I decided I would pierce at 8g and eventually stretch to 4g. Then, I actually got my ears pierced. Couple months later, I figured I'd go up to 2g. October came around, I said fuck it, 0g. Now, it depends on what job I get in the future, if I get a great job that allows me to keep my piercings, I will likely move up to 7/16" or 1/2". Pretty sure I won't go further than that under any circumstances, as I don't fancy the way lobes look once the original shape becomes too distorted.
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

Next

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences