How long to get where u are now

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by miles11we » Mon May 23, 2011 2:58 pm

It shouldn't ever hurt when you stretch up if you do it right. None of mine did besides my first couple because I didn't really know what i was doing originally.

Remember to always use lube and play with/massage/gently stretch out your ears before your actually stretch for an hour or so. All after waiting at very least 3 weeks (but depending on how your ears are they may want a little longer time). If you destroyed your ears and caused alot of scar tissue to build up should wait much longer.

I spent a little over two years getting to 7/8" (taped all the way from 00g to 7/8").
miles11we

by Salayna » Mon May 23, 2011 10:37 pm

I've had my ears pierced for years now. N on may 12 i decided to start stretching, I know i may not have alot of experiance as to just starting out, but I started out with 14g n within a week i went to a 12g on my left ear, n i know ppl say thats way to soon but I made 100% sure my ear could take it. I had no pain,no bleeding nothing it sliped right in. as for my right ear I didn't even attempt to go up a size because I had a reaction to something n had to take the stretcher out. But It all depends on how your body heals. People say wait a couple of months before going up a size, which is a VERY good idea, but just keep them healthy n when your ears feel ready n you know their 100% sure they are then proceed. Just take things slow, your ears will let you know if their are ready or not :)
Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.
Salayna

by Chrispedraza1 » Thu May 26, 2011 3:53 am

Just an update so it's been just under sixth months since I started I'm at 00g moving up to 7/16 tomorrow. And my ears are fine.... I think this will be my last stretch.
Lobes=1/2"
Left nostril=18g

Throw your diamonds in the sky. We'll stay gold forever.
Chrispedraza1

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Fri May 27, 2011 4:32 am

just realized the other day that i missed my one year anniversary of stretching. i started sometime in april last year and am currently at a flared 00g. some might think thats too fast and others that its being overly cautious. but i have near perfect circles for holes :)

happy stretching everybody!!
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by ThreeThreeFour » Sun May 29, 2011 8:09 pm

Pierced at 16g in november
First stretch January 3rd.
currently at 5/8
4 months
everyone here hates me.
:roll:
Current:
7/8 Both Ears

Goal:
Around 1"

Getting:
Sharkbites
Antibrow
ThreeThreeFour

by mr.puttputt » Sun May 29, 2011 8:35 pm

Um most of yall are going to say im stupid and i probally am. But i pierced my ears then three days later i put in a 12g taper. It hurt quite a bit no bleeding though and im going to wait 2 weeks or so before i move up.
current size: 12g
goal: 00

" I do what i want so people are always judging me im not afraid of anything and i got the whole world in front of me"
mr.puttputt

by corazon_de_oro » Mon May 30, 2011 6:37 am

If you ever reach your goal size you'll be extremely lucky... At the rate you're going you'll build up insane amounts of scar tissue which is very difficult to stretch.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by SmileyStevie(: » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:59 pm

Well i've been stretching for a little longer than 4 months and i'm already at 5/8"! I now know how stupid that really is to do but at the time I didn't know and went from a 16g to 2g (I bought a pair of 2g tapers from a friend and didn't know how damaging that really is) It was prolly the most padinful thing i've ever done in my life my ears swelled like crazy and bled alot but I thought that was normal and i had no blow outs or anything and they healed normally with no problems. Then I went from a 2g to 9/16" again this was a horrible stretch they swelled and bled again but still no blowouts or anything.Then I went up one size 1/2" and waited about 3 weeks and went to 5/8" with silicon and this was the easiest stretch i've ever done even though your not supposed to stretch with silicon but it went very smoothly. Now that's where i'm at and I got here in prolly a fourth of the time that it takes most people and there is absolutly nothing wrong with my lobes they're thick and healthy(: i'm not endorsing to do this cause it is very risky and stupid but this is the ultimate proof that everyone is different and different methods work for everybody..happy stretching:D
SmileyStevie(:

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:24 pm

im sorry, but do you have pictures of your ears? because i just cannot believe that there is nothing wrong with your ears when you got in 5/8ths in 3 sizes.
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by ViolentJayne » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:12 pm

you people who are stretching so fast really need to think of the future of you ears they may look ok now but its long term when the thinning from to fast stretching will show up .. where as someone who stretched slowly will still have lovely ears 10 years from now .. someone who stretches fast may have lovely ears for a year then ugly thin lobes for a few years then their ear beaks and they have surgery and 10 years from now they dont even have stretched lobes... so I guess if your goal is to have really big lobes really fast but only for a few years then go ahead but if you wanna keep your ears you would go slow

slow does not = pussy .
rushing does not = tough or cool .

slow = patience . and long term beauty
fast = not so smart and ugly ears long term

also if you did or know someone who stretched fast and still have good lobes 10 years later .. they are very lucky and does not mean everyone can do that .. for EX: some times people get shot in the head and live , it dosnt mean every one can get shot in the head and live .. now does it ?
Last edited by ViolentJayne on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

PreviousNext

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences