My Friend Needs Help!!!

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by BroCore92 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:33 pm

ok well a friend of mine gauged his some time ears last year. he went up to a half inch. the problem is... he went up in 3 weeks. as you can imagine his ears are completely fucked. about a couple days at half an inch he took out his gauges, they were bleeding badly, and he downsized to a 2g but it won't go any smaller. I want to help him out and give him some advice that will make his lobes healthier at least. I believe he doesn't have any blow outs but does have some pretty bad scar tissue. Are there any products or treatments that could at least make his lobes healthy again? He's studying to be a doctor and his unhealthy lobes could make persuing his career chioce very difficult. thank you for reading.
BroCore92

by BroCore92 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:34 pm

correction: he gauged his ears sometime last year :P my damn mouse and keyboard messed up the sentence
BroCore92

by stashapistachio » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:41 pm

Sea salt soaks while they're still horrible open wounds.
Vitamin E oil/bio oil/whatever other scar reduction oil massages 1 or two times a day. The massaging should help break up the scar tissue. But no guarantees he'll end up with normal ears.
stashapistachio

by BroCore92 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:47 pm

I should've clarified... he's been at a 2g for a good while now. they won't shrink back. they aren't exactly open wounds anymore, just scars. And he's aware his ears will never be the same, but the more healthy they look the better. if they could go down a little bit, size wise, then they'd look somewhat normal. thank you for your suggestions though. Its very appreciated :) I will tell tell him to do that as soon as possible
BroCore92

by WindowLicker » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:06 am

Don't forget to smack him upside the head for stretchin up so quick lol
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by Hybrid » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:49 am

Most likely his ears will never be normal now. Tell him to do the massages with jojoba oil, vitamin E oil, Naked oil, Emu oil, etc. That will help break down the scar tissue, but only thing I can think is if he gets kaos hiders to help them blend in.
Hybrid

by Gutterflower » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:30 am

This makes me sad. :( D'aw. I'm glad I found this forum before I started stretching. I just wish more people would research what they're about to do to themselves before they go 'head and do it and inevitably end up hurting themselves.

I can't really give you any advice that hasn't already been said, except I kinda wanna second what WindowLicker suggested. :lol:
All the way from the land of the self-conscious zombies.
................The food service industry there is really goddamn terrible.
Gutterflower

by HiMyNameIsMegan » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:58 pm

You should get him to join this forum, I'm sure some of the users on this will have a word or two to say to him. :lol:
HiMyNameIsMegan

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety