Advice?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by WindowLicker » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:53 pm

There's actually no more swelling, just that scab. Just to play it safe I put the clear acrylic ones back in that I have taped up. They seemed to do the trick pretty well. I'll leave these in for another week or two then see about permanently going to 3/4.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by ms.doomsday » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:08 pm

every once in a while, ill wake up, plug fell out over night and my ear will be really dry, somewhat scabbing but not a blood scab. like overly dry.. its hard to explain. didnt happen till i passed 5/8ths and happens more in the winter then summer..
i have some clay plugs that are slightly smaller then my regular black steal plugs i wear, i just keep these in so my ear isnt stretched tight and slows healing process, just until my lobe is soft again.. theyre my fail-safe.

so if your tapes plugs are slightly smaller then your everyday pair, thats the best option for when your lobe needs to "relax" and heal.. :D
I speak from experience.
Stretching for 8 yrs. Current size: 3/4"
Bad Habits Galore. Not Easily Offended.
ms.doomsday

by WindowLicker » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:15 pm

I'm pretty sure that's ear gunk that dried lol. I've had the same thing happen plenty of times. My ears are actually almost completely healed up. I can tug on my lobe and such and feel no pain whatsoever. Allowing a couple more days just to be on the same side. Thank god for a quick healing body :)
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by ms.doomsday » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:19 pm

yea its ear gunk but i think it dehydrates the lobe if it builds up over night. it does for me anway..
I speak from experience.
ms.doomsday

by WindowLicker » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:25 pm

I'm pretty sure you're right. I do vit e massages before I go to bed and when I wake up, so it's not a huge deal for me. On top of that my lobes seem to hold every pair of plugs I've had before really well. The only jewelry I've had fall out are KAOS ear skins cause I toss and turn a lot lol
WindowLicker

by ms.doomsday » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:29 pm

ive been at my size for about a year now.. so my plugs are loose.
I speak from experience.
ms.doomsday

Previous

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety