Walmart products for stretched ears :P

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Ouch, I bet! I got my left nostril pierced in January of this year and the cold made it act up all the time. I never had trouble healing the right one and I had it done in April of last year.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by stashapistachio » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:45 pm

I have bioplast in my nostrils, they're much better :)

My cheeks don't like it though
I was wearing earmuffs on my face a couple of times this week D:
stashapistachio

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Haha that's a good idea! I'm glad I'm on winter break so most days I don't even have to leave the house. :)
I've been thinking about getting some bioplast or just some tiny labrets for my nostrils; I hear they're much more comfortable. My right nostril is almost two years old and happy as can be but the left one is almost a year old and has never really fully healed. It seems pretty happy with I have my glass L-bend ones in because it doesn't move around much, but if I put the really curvy nostril screws in it I almost always get a bump!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Previous

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety