Waiting Sucks!!

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Hybrid » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:34 am

So my ear is finally fully healed and really really healthy. 6 months wasn't as bad as I had anticipated it (well, really 5 months) because I really forgot about it and got involved in school. Now I'm only down to finals week, and I'm really really realy really really ready to go up another size!!!! I know that if you go up to fast that you can have blow outs and infections, but if I wait two-three weeks and try the taper and there is no pain or anything would it hurt to go ahead and go up? I know for 16-14g I dead stretched if you can even call it that, I didn't even fill the new plug at all really. No tightness no nothing. I tried the 12g taper that same night and got it 3/4 of the way in and felt a twinge on pain so i just put the 14g plug in. If not I really want to have nice "naked" lobes so I'll try to contain myself til new years. I just want peoples opinions here, I'm smart enough to not do it if there is any pain at all.
Hybrid

by WindowLicker » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:43 am

I'd hold off for a bit, but if you got it in 3/4 of the way I don't see why you'd have to wait till new years. Give it another week or so, try rubbin some vitamin E lotion on your lobe after you take a shower. Put a little bit of the lotion on the taper and it should slide right in. If it stings a little bit that's fine, mine stung a little when I'd use tapers as well, but just a tiny bit. If you feel any popping or anything well...then clearly you're not ready and you probably just screwed up your ear lol
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by Hybrid » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:17 pm

Well, I've only been at 14g for a week and a half now lol. I'll give it some time, I do need to go get some Jojoba though.
Hybrid

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety