14g Bleeding. Not sure of Cause.

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Imaburger » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:40 am

I got my ears pierced about two months ago and was looking at them tonight. I rarely touch them cus I dont want to screw them up. Anyways, I moved it and noticed that there was blood. Looked behind my ear and sure enough, blood. Fantastic. Any suggestions on what to do next? It doesn't hurt or anything, its just strange and I want to make sure I didnt do something stupid.
Imaburger

by Acacia » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:42 pm

Try sea salt soaks :)
Acacia

by Imaburger » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:38 pm

Thats what I figured. I was just not sure if there was something extra I needed to do cus it doesnt look like a tear. Also, I got them pierced about two months ago. Right now there are barbells in them. Is it safe to go ahead and put new jewelry in?
Imaburger

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:22 am

If they're irritated I wouldn't be changing the jewelry just yet. Do some sea salt soaks and wait for them to fully heal, and make sure you don't touch/move them too much.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety