pleeasee answer!! what do i do to cure this?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Chileenie » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:12 pm

my ears are 2g and they have been for awile now.i skipped one day of no SSS and my left ear was irritated so i did a sss and then i noticed it was happening with my other ear.a day after,my left ear was still a little sore but not as bad as yesterday,but now my right ear is really really tender,and some skin kinda is raw,and its very tender to touch.its also secreding a clear fluid and when i try to take the plug out,it sorta sticks to it cause of the fluid.my ear is also red and puffy.ugh its so raw,and it hurts.i took out the plug and im leaving it out till then.please tell me what i can do t cure this? i also heard the fluid is called lymph.

PLEASE HELP MEEEEE
Chileenie

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:00 am

What material are your plugs made out of? You could be having a reaction to them. Or maybe you're using too much salt in your SSS; if you do that the soaks will do more harm than good. How fast did you stretch before you got to 2G? Have they been sore since you reached that size or did they just recently start acting up?
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Chileenie » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:32 pm

theyre steel plugs,i know i don thave a reaction to them.and i waited about 3 months to stretched and they went in and healed no preblem. and they just strted reacting up. but right now my ears sorta raw(now dry)cause of healling or somthing,the inside of the stretched lobe dosent hurt,its sort the outside, also the plugs are strait plugs too,i try to be as safe as possible with this process.but now,one ear is sorta raw and oily(i have oily skin,once a year i get a really bad breakout and that just happpened,i think that might be the cause cause it makes my skin sensitive) i just need to know how to fix the skin outside...
Chileenie

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety