2g, my lobes good? pic included

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by NoHoleLobes » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:27 pm

So yea. im at 2G and just wondering if my lobes are good. cause they seem fine to me. dont hurt. but inside looks wierd. and they kinda close if i keep my plug out for like 10 minutes. but its no hard time putting the plug back in. Thx in advance

NoHoleLobes

by NoHoleLobes » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:28 pm

sorry for the huge pic.
NoHoleLobes

by twosharks » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:08 am

You've got some scar tissue built up, and while it doesn't look terribly serious it's still more than is ideal. I might wait a much longer time for your next stretch, and keep up massages every day. You can really tell in the second pic, and while it looks better than a damaged ear, that scar tissue makes the piercing weaker. Massages will help get rid of that and restore some strength.

Not a horrible looking piercing, just one that could use some extra love and attention for awhile.
I was two sharks and a monkey.
twosharks

by fearless » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:16 am

You need to massage them with some E oil, Jojoba oil, Emu oil, or Bio oil. Do that everyday and get you some sea salt and do some rinses and you should be fine and it will make your ears healthier..
fearless

by StrickyCub » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:58 am

Looks like my lobes on the inside. I skipped a size and went too fast (before I found this website and learned how stretching should be done).
I've been using jojoba oil for massages, and some of the shininess has gone away, but still got a long way to go.

How I wish I had discovered this website before stretching.
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:40 pm

They look extremely scarred... how fast did you stretch? Just a warning, that scar tissue is gonna make it really hard to stretch in the future.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Empathy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:18 pm

to add to CDO's reply, you probably went to fast yesh, but that stretching onwards will be really hard is a bit untrue, yes it's going to be a bit annoying, but if you do daily massages with the on this website prescripted oils, cremes, etc and if you stretch on gradually (taping, not tapering) you'll be just fine.

happy boddy modding!
Empathy

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Yeah, it won't be impossible but it'll be a lot more difficult than it should be. Just make sure you commit to doing oil massages every day and don't try stretching again for a while. Let your ears relax! But honestly that's one of the worst cases of scarring at that size I've ever seen.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Empathy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:41 pm

yeah, thats really early to have such scars already, just stay off them for a few months, get some titanium tunnels, to avoid bacteria etc, and ofcourse as ODC said, stay loyal to the massages n_n

happy boddy modding!
Empathy

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety