my right ear just will not stretch EVER!!

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Chileenie » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:17 am

this is so frusterating.its been 3 months that my right ear has been a 4g.my other ear stretched to a 2g just fine with taking a whole day to stretch it.i stretched my right ear twice this month and both times it bled.first time i was stupid and i knew i was doing the wrong thing.but this time i used the whole day to push the taper though.and i cant use tape to stretch cause (in both ears) the plug wont fit.

the first time i stretched my right ear this month and it bled,i soaked it in warm sea salt water for about..a week and a half.before i stretched a second time,it looked and felt completely healed.last night i was able to get the taper allthe way through,but there was some..slight pain.but i thought it would be there case it was an acryllic taper(i alwayed used stone tapers up to 4g,but when we went to hot rags all the had were acryllic and the courved steel ones so i had to deal with acryllics)so right now my ear is swollen and tender to touch and i have the 4g taper in....AGAIN

i always wait a month or two between stretching.i dont beleive in stretching week after weeks cause thats crazy.why does this ear always have issues??what can i do to stretch it and have it not bleed and stuff :[ my goal is around 9/16 to 5/8. and obviosly im not getting there any time soon.ugh :[[
Chileenie

by sbjayy » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:16 pm

listen to your body if it doesn't want stretch don't make it because if you do you might get a blowout if you don't watch it and i know you don't want that just wait another month to see what happens!
sbjayy

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety