My little formula, for beginners +

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by xGEARHEADx » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:48 pm

Putting out a formula of spray I came up with a while back and it helps. If you're new this may help. I did it because I was sick of buying spray shit, and FYI until you have perfectly healed lobes, it is imperative you keep it healthy and fresh. NEVER USE PEROXIDE OR ALCOHOL. You need a solution that benefits living tissue, not kill or dry it. So heres what helped my ears heal perfectly.

Boil water with sea salt, go heavy on the salt because it will evaporate. Put it in a spray bottle shake it up. Add saline solution (contact/eye drops). spray or dab about 10 times day if your new to it and ears are in pain. This soothes the pain too.
p.s.Don't tell me how bad or cheap it is, I had piercers tell me its perfect.
xGEARHEADx

by Awful » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:00 am

Before we go any further, what makes you seasoned enough to call someone else a "beginner"? This backwoods sea salt concoction you've made would be no more beneficial then just plain sea salt. Also, 10 times a day for any kind of sea salt will do more harm then good. That will dry out and irritate the tissue. Good first post tho, pro.
Awful

by tychi_kitty » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:43 am

...the spray bottle would be handy-dandy--but..this just sounds like the same thing we ve been doing with Sea Salt?
sooo im confused as how this is YOUR formula??
tychi_kitty

by xGEARHEADx » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:21 pm

First off I call this mine because I make it....and I wouldn't call myself a pro. I posted this for kids who are new to it. I'm not a dork who touches myself to stretched ears like you kids. You guys probably stretched your ears to get your first blowjob from a hot topic rat. Don't get your panties up in a bunch, just ignore it.
xGEARHEADx

by HiMyNameIsMegan » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:35 pm

Yeah you might call it yours but its really just sea salt water and some eyedrops. I'm not saying its a bad solution but i will just stick to a sea salt soak instead of something you are supposed to put in your eyes to soothe them. Also "I'm not a dork who touches myself to stretched ears like you kids" most of the people who write on this forum are certainly not kids and have healthy stretched ears like awful plus have fiances and girlfriends. When i read your post at first i thought sounds like a good solution then you go ahead and write a reply insulting the "kids" of the forum who you probably don't even know a thing about. Welcome..
HiMyNameIsMegan

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:45 am

It sounds way too salty to me...
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:08 am

xGEARHEADx wrote:First off I call this mine because I make it....and I wouldn't call myself a pro. I posted this for kids who are new to it. I'm not a dork who touches myself to stretched ears like you kids. You guys probably stretched your ears to get your first blowjob from a hot topic rat. Don't get your panties up in a bunch, just ignore it.

Ohh you caught me... even though I'm female and have a boyfriend I just can't resist those Hot Topic scene kids... :?
Even if piercers have told you it's perfect, a lot of piercers don't give perfect advice. Unless they're a member of the APP I wouldn't expect much from most piercers to be honest. The best way to make a sea salt solution is to either boil tap water or heat bottled water, let it cool enough to soak your piercing in, and mix in 1/8-1/4 teaspoon of sea salt per one cup of water. If you get it too salty it'll do more harm than good. Soak for about ten minutes every day. You don't even have to do this when you're just stretching though, at least if you're stretching properly. If you stretch the right way (which you seem to think you know how to do) you should not have any open wounds that require a sea salt soak. Soaks are GREAT for healing piercings, but for stretches it's just not necessary.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by xGEARHEADx » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:58 pm

The saline is too benefit living tissue. This formula is good for people who just began stretching their ears or people with gross unhealthy ears. It saves money which is why I made this. I have only one other piercing, my dermal anchor on my face. It helped with that. And your right it is boiled tap
water with sea salt added
xGEARHEADx

by ickyvicki » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:22 pm

i stuck tO water and sOap lOl, my ears are pretti sexi if i must say sO ;) plus I toOk my time stretching sO i never had prOblems with bleeding or infectiOn. sO if sOmeOne is just starting best advice is take it slOw nO rush cuz in the end yer ears will lOok oh sO beautiful<3
ickyvicki

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:06 pm

xGEARHEADx wrote:The saline is too benefit living tissue. This formula is good for people who just began stretching their ears or people with gross unhealthy ears. It saves money which is why I made this. I have only one other piercing, my dermal anchor on my face. It helped with that. And your right it is boiled tap
water with sea salt added

Making your own solution with sea salt and water is cheaper than just adding the saline. Plus you really have to look at the labels on saline solution. I use the "Simply Saline" nasal spray on piercings sometimes because it's the only one I've found where salt and water are the only two ingredients. It's also the most expensive kind, though. So your best bet is just to get a thing of sea salt, which is like $1-2 depending on the size.
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

Next

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety