is thiz a blowout?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Chileenie » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:23 am

so i stretched my right ear from a 4g to a 2g (my other ear is a 2g) but i pinched my ear alot during the stretched,and some red spots showed up,kinda like when you get a hicky(while i stretched i soaked my ear in aa steamy ,warm towel) but i was able to put in the plug. i took it out twice after i noticed the bakc was a reddish purple.so i switched back to a 4 for a couple days,and decided to see if the 2g plug fit in my righ ear,so after my shower,with some effort,i put the plug in,it sorta hurt when i moved it though.i also noticed the baack skin was what we call a blow out.so i moved my plug the other way so thaaat it went back in my ear(?) and now it dosent show.its still sore to the touch and is sore when i move the plug.i had the same kind of problem with the other plug though too.so should i wait a couple days fro it to heal? or put the 4g back in.

also note that i wait atleast a month between stretches.i guess my ears dont stretch as easyly as others,lol.

ps.sorry bout the spelling lol
Chileenie

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:57 pm

put the 4g back in and stop messing with it. soak it, massage it once its healed and not sore at all, then wait a while before stretching it again. messing with it at this point is only making it more and more irritated.
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety