Waking Up

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by copy13cat » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:48 pm

This has happened a couple of times already. I am now at a 6g. Sometime when I wake up one or both of my plugs are pushed through my ear the wrong way. I am wearing single flared plugs and the flare is pushed into my ear. This morning it was bleeding a little and I had to take it out and put it back in using a taper. Is there some way that I can prevent this from happening? Thank you for your help.
copy13cat

by Nic » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:34 pm

This happens to me to but i never bleed. What i do is i sleep with my lobes off the edge of my pillow so im not laying on it.
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by twosharks » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:18 am

If it wasn't bleeding, I'd suggest sleeping in silicone. Not a bad idea once it's healed again. For now I'd downsize and saline soak, it will heal faster. And instead of plugs, get something like a CBR or barbell. More expensive and heavier at this size, yes, but they'll stay put. Other than that, something with a HUGE flare and maybe o-rings one size smaller so they hold tighter. Look for 'flat top' plugs where the flare comes off at a 90 degree angle instead of 'saddle' shaped ones where the flare rises up.
I was two sharks and a monkey.
twosharks

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety