some help?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by StrickyCub » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:45 pm

Fun fact: Some cultures stretch their ears religiously, starting from a young age. They can get up to 2 or more inches in diameter over the period of several decades.

From all the pictures I've seen of them too, they have lovely healthy looking lobes. So I guess this is just a way of proving that waiting a bit longer between stretches isn't exactly a bad thing ;)

What's the rush, the world isn't going to end anytime soon xD.
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by katesonamission » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Oh my gosh you guys are so so so infinitely helpful. I just purchased my new steel gauges and tapers and plan on waiting at least 3-4 weeks beentween all stretches from now on. I respect all of your opinions and varying experiences and the advice is crazy helpful. Ive been cleaning my ears at least once every day and also just ordered some jojoba oil to use on my next stretch. I'm so excited to get to my final size but won't let that get in the way of me taking good good care of my ears. I only have one pair so I might as well treat them well :) Again, thank you all so so much and if I have any more questions this is my first stop.
katesonamission

by StrickyCub » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:37 am

I feel the same way, all the advice and help I've gotten from these forums has encouraged me to downsize to get rid of my blowout (even if they were only small) because before I came here, most of the information I got was bad, tbh :-\

Even though it sucks that I now have to go slower with stretching, I'm taking all the right steps to make sure I have nice lobes. Despite my fiance constantly urging me and getting me excited about the jewellery I have coming in the mail that I won't be able to put in for about 3 months now -_-

I've kind of put it down to something simple:

If it doesn't feel right, don't do it.

~Zack :3
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by leighmarie » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:51 am

StrickyCub wrote:From all the pictures I've seen of them too, they have lovely healthy looking lobes. So I guess this is just a way of proving that waiting a bit longer between stretches isn't exactly a bad thing ;)

Couldn't agree more love.
Current:
1.6mm Tongue
1.6mm Navel
10mm Lobies (Goal: 1/2")
1.2mm Right Tragus
1.2mm Nose
1.2mm Monroe

Wishlist:
Christina piercing

leighmarie

Previous