HELP

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by RoseFuneral1454 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:27 pm

Two days ago I stretched to a 0g from a 2g using acrylic tapers (very dumb, I know) well the day after my stretch they were still pretty sore, nothing bad though so I switched the tapers with some Stainless Steel Tunnels...probably not the smartest thing for me to do but I was impatient. So this morning I woke up and felt crusty stuff on the back (figured this was normal seeing as it has happened with most of my stretches) but when I went to check it there was bloody, gooey, pus on the backs..so I freaked out, seeing as the only other time this had happened was when I first tore my left ear I figured I tore both of them this time and took both tunnels out and they bled rly bad for awhile...it has been a few hours now and they are filled with what seems to be partially a scab and something glazed over-ish....I don't know what it is (I don't think it is scar tissue) and I don't know what to do. Someone please help!
RoseFuneral1454

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:23 pm

2G-0G is a pretty big jump, so a few sites now make 1G. In my opinion it's essential if you want to stretch safely. If I were you I'd downsize back to 2G, get some 1G jewelry, and wait 6-8 weeks before stretching. I don't think any 1G tapers exist but you could try taping or dead-stretching.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Hardware » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 pm

Have you put anything back into your earlobes since this? I would use sea salt soaks to try to loosen the blood clots and try to get some good jewelry in there. I don't know if you would be able to get the 2G back in but at the very least I would try to get something in there (even a 14G ring).
Try to warm sea salt soaks and keep us informed about what's happening. You are definitely going to want to wait quite a while before you stretch again.
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety