I have a pretty gross case of the cat butt, help!

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by amieee » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:02 pm

It's taken me a year and a half to stretch my ears to a 00g, which I've had since February (I really take my time.) I just recently started massaging them with Bio Oil because as soon as I take my plugs out- BAM, cat butt.

I'm not sure how my ears have become this gross, but there's a few possible reasons in my head:
1) The only store in my city that sells plugs and tapers only sells acrylic and silicone.
2) When I first started stretching my ears the lady that sold me the earrings said "no pain, no gain" when it came to stretching.

Is there any way to reverse this effect? Thanks for any input!
amieee

by Uraniumhobo » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:02 am

the cat butt effect is usually done by stretching too fast, improper stretching, or a combination of the both, if your using tapers past 8g that could be your problem, or if your stretching with the silicone as well, if you cant get any materials in your town theres plenty online, and as for the people giving you advice as in the no pain no gain, dont listen to them
3'' lobes, 5/8'' outer helixes, 7/16'' conches, 00g nipples, 7/16th'' septum, 1'' lip, 5/8'' nostrils, tongue bifurcation, head split and subincision, chest and hand brandings, lots of ink
Uraniumhobo

by amieee » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:09 pm

Ah, I was using tapers up to 2g because plugs are hard to come by as well. Thank you for the advice :)
Is there anyway to get rid of it?
amieee

by Nic » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:59 pm

u can downsize, or u can take ur plugs out everyday for a lil while an massage with oil. How bad is it? u should post a pic
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety