SCAR TISSUE/RE-STRETCHING

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Uraniumhobo » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:32 pm

proper stretching causes microtears, what happened is more then that but just keep them clean, downsize so theres not as much pressure, wait a few months, massage them and use the tape wrap method slowly and do daily massages when healed, stay away from electrical tape, and if your in the US you can get bondage tape at spencers too
3'' lobes, 5/8'' outer helixes, 7/16'' conches, 00g nipples, 7/16th'' septum, 1'' lip, 5/8'' nostrils, tongue bifurcation, head split and subincision, chest and hand brandings, lots of ink
Uraniumhobo

by PerkyPanda » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:26 am

Hardware wrote:I agree... vitamin e oil massages will help break down the scar tissue over time. Personally I would do sea salt soaks until the micro tears are gone first though. I never used vitamin e oil on anything besides healed lobes personally, I imagine oil wouldn't feel too good on open wounds, ha.

It doesn't really feel that bad. ^^ When I had my own scar tissue issues and my right ear was a bit torn it felt kind of nice. I guess it could be different for another person but it didn't bother me and really seemed to help a great deal.
PerkyPanda

Previous

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety