Strange knot

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Seiges » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:33 am

Hello! I've been stretching my lobes for a while now and back when I stretched to an 8G, a medium sized knot inside my left lobe appeared! My first attempt at stretching to an 8G was very poor. I assumed it was swelling from the poor attempt, that is after I noticed it. I had no idea it was there until I took my tunnel out to thoroughly clean weeks later and was massaging my lobe. I tried researching possibilities of what it could be and first came across it being acne, if that's possible? I don't know, but then I read it could be swollen lymph nodes (that don't exist), a blowout, etc. and none of those make sense. I would say it could be an infection, but descriptions of stretched lobe infection don't match up. My lobe feels and looks fine. Only when you apply pressure to the knot does it feel sore. When my lobe was healed after months of nursing back from the poor stretch, I could move the jewelry perfectly fine. There was no oozing, puss, or blood. I recently sized up my left lobe to match my healed right 6G lobe and the stretch was fine. Any ideas on what the knot is and how I can get rid of it?
Seiges

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety