Does more Care = less wait - stretch times

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by FrostedDonut9 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:32 am

Safe everyone!

Does more looking after my ears (on a daily basis) mean I can take a week or two off of the recommended stretch time?
I'm currently at a 6G (4mm) and have to wait another 4 1/2 (out of 6) weeks until my next recommended strech to 5mm. My question is: if I started massaging my lobes two maybe three times daily instead of once, could I stretch sooner?
Because I saw some dick head on youtube stretch 4 weeks apart from 8mm - 10mm and it looked painful. I'm not THAT desperate but advice / experience welcome. SAAAAAAAAAAAfe. - FrostedDonut9
FrostedDonut9

by PLUG+STRETCH » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:06 am

Taking extra care of your ears will help your ears stretch faster with less complications, but if I was to tell you how many weeks you can shave off the normal recommended wait time would be really foolish of me.

Everyone is different and depending where your ears are in it's stretching journey; will influence the ease of sizing up. I personally have experience the ability to size up within a week after using Jojoba oil everyday. At the same time I couldn't for the life of me size up after a whole 2 months without stupidly (and regrettably) giving myself a minor blowout.

My advice would be to read the recommendations, but listen to your body and see what you can take. You can read this article about blowouts if you would like more information about how to prevent them or what to do if you get one.
PLUG+STRETCH

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety