Young Kids

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by KAISERROLLS » Fri May 03, 2013 12:36 am

Not to be the guy that calls so many people out but i just would like to express my opinion.

Is it just me or are there a ton of younger and younger people stretching their ears, and completely screwing them up? I just see so many people who just all of a sudden are at 0G or bigger out of no where, then when they taken them out i see a cats ass. Or I talk to people about it and they say how much it hurt and bleed... also wrong. People just need to be more educated and look on forums like this one before they permanently destroy their bodys.

Also its nice to be back.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by deviantxy » Mon May 06, 2013 10:12 pm

It's not just you. I've noticed it too. It's taken me over a year to get to 0g. My brother is 25 but he went from 20g to 2g in just in three months, then he went from 0g to 00g(10mm) in three weeks. His ears are so thin at that size if he wears a double flare you can't see his lobe. I've seen people be at 4g one week then the next they are suddenly at 00g. Its crazy. So many people tell me its ok to go up a size a week because that gives the ears time to heal. I've tried to educate them that that's not true but I swear they look at me like I'm crazy.
Have______________________
Lobes 00G (9mm)

Want______________________
1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

by KAISERROLLS » Thu May 09, 2013 4:11 pm

I just dont understand, even if it does't hurt, that doesn't mean that there wasn't damage done to your lobes. I just don't like it that the kids I see are in middle school even, you would think that even at that age you will still be able to realize that your possibly making a permanent change to your body.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety