My first problem

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by ViolentJayne » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:13 pm

Well Im having My first real stretched ear problem .... I started stretching My ears about 2 years ago .. got to a 4 ga and decided it was My stopping point and Ive been sitting here at 4 ga for over a year now . Everything was fine till about a week ago My ear started hurting ( I think it tore when a friend pulled My shirt over My head a few days before - but I was drinking and didnt feel anything at the time ) . over the next few days it started getting really sore and a bit crusty but I couldnt see anything wrong with it on front and when I flipped the back my ear folds and I really cant see the back ) I was on vaca and staying in a hotel for a few days and I blamed it on the hotel soap and hard water and did some sea salt soaks and it seemed ok for a few days then last night I took a shower and as usual had My plugs out and when I tried to put it back in it really really stung so I had My hubby look and he said yes there was indeed a small tear at the top on the back of the lobe :( I am so devastated that after all this time I got a tear . Ive downsized to a 6 ga and it feels way way better but I can tell its dry and a bit flaky . I just hope it heals well and I can size back up in a few months . I plan on just sticking with the six for at least a good 2 months before I try to go back to 4
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by KAISERROLLS » Fri May 03, 2013 12:44 am

:( that sucks, I have a friend that had that happen when someone took his motorcycle helmet off of him and his lobe got stuck.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety