Smelly Ear

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by chili » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:55 pm

Hi once more.
well i have been different and just streatched my left lobe to 10mm, looks kind of cool and not big enough to make my head look lop sided :D

I wash my lobe on a regular basis and alternate what i wear in it depending on my mood or how i feel. However i have noticed a kind of sweet sickly smell on my fingers if i rub my lobe or just generally fiddle with whats in it. Its not an odour that is strong, ie i can only smell it on my fingers after rubbing my ear.

so my question is :- what can i do to eliminate or reduce the smell? i was thinking of surgical wipes or something like that, i am almost sure it is a general everyday sweat and muck problem.

thanks
chili

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:00 am

Not much you can do besides cleaning your ears and plugs daily or a couple times a day. Metals are usually the worst smelling. Glass will produce a lot of gunk (commonly known as "ear cheese") but it's usually less smelly than metal. Acrylic and silicone tend to be less smelly, especially silicone, but shouldn't be worn for long periods of time.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Tom » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:01 pm

Ive got a cool product for you, its all organic and will help your lobes from the smell. The product im talking about is called FunkOff. I will attach a picture and info later today.
Plugs, Tunnels, Tapers, Spirals, Rings & More UrbanBodyJewelry.com
Tom

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety