So... my earlobe has decided to puke its fistula out a lil'

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:47 am

This thread got so ridiculous... To the OP, your lobes look really unhealthy, your tape is not some magical thing that allows your ears to stretch 50 times faster than normal people. If you want them to look better, downsize and do daily oil massages with emu oil or vitamin E oil. If you don't care, don't ask about them.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by ViolentJayne » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:05 pm

OMG I totally could not stop laughing at the ridiculousness of the OP ! I tried to read this out loud to My hubby ( doing My imagined voices of all you characters ) like this was some kind of epic play! I was snorting and hyperventilating by the end ! oh how I wish it were this would be the funniest play ever ! , My favorite part was the pic of the " slashed arm " and the "threat" " now imagine this is your face ! " OMG classic ! its just to to funny !

I cant believe how angry He got over being told his ears are messed up .. its like damn dude no one here did that to you .. be mad at yourself

and the threats oh the threats .. am I the only one the finds it so humorous how people make threats from behind a screen . The op has no idea where the other person lived and even if they did Im sure they wouldnt have the means or the time to fly to another state and try to fight someone .. oh and just in case the op is disturbed enough to try it .. I think between him showing up in your town and this thread you would have a clear case for stalking ! lol

But I dont think i could ever be afraid of someone that says " now imagine this is your face "

see this prolapsed Anus ? Image
NOW IMAGINE THAT IS YOUR RUINED LOBE !
hhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Best thread ever!
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by Evlesoa » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:14 pm

Amusing yourself, are we? That's nice.

Like I said, I will say nothing. I'm happy with where I am right now, and I've got nothing else to say.

Laugh how much you want, or cry or whatever. I just want to say I don't care. To think that I'm going to react in some special way to a bunch of strangers on the internet is to take things too seriously. Besides, I trolled and bullshitted half of everything I said.
Evlesoa

Previous

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety