So... my earlobe has decided to puke its fistula out a lil'

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Evlesoa » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:47 am

Clearly you only know half of the story.

1. It's taped up, the superglue doesn't touch the ear
2. Superglue becomes inactive when dried
3. I've gotten up 25mm from 5mm in about 2 months. I had no problems.
4. Other people have done that, too, and have no problems (forgot the link but I can find it, maybe)
5. I'm not giving advice, but I can prove that what I've been doing works for me and has not failed. If you don't like it, that's fine, but I'm telling you what works for me and if all you're gonna do is bitch and complain, then don't post.

And previous topic with my ear pictures: viewtopic.php?t=3067
Evlesoa

by aBn » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:33 pm

oh im not bitching im just stating the fact you are going way to fast and you are not educated on proper stretching. i personally dont care how bad you fuck up your ears. its not a race its about having healthy ears the rest of your life. i know years down the road my ears will be healthy and unless you are VERY lucky yours will be an example of what not to do. i will always post whatever i want so get over it. and just because it "has worked for you" doesnt mean its the right way and there are alot of people in here that are new to stretching and deserve the opportunity to learn the right way to stretch.
HAVE:_ 5/8 "16mm" Lobes and 1 Tattoo__WANT:_2 full sleeves
aBn

by Evlesoa » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:42 am

lmao @ you. You're awful at trying to get your point across, are a hypocrite, and suck at bitching. You must be like 15 or something, right? lulz

aBn wrote:oh im not bitching im just stating the fact

If it's not bitching, what is it? Stating facts my ass.

Bitchfit #1:
aBn wrote:wow you are going way to fast.

Bitchfit #1:
aBn wrote:if you dont slow down the only advice you will need is gonna be from a cosmetic surgeon.

Bitchfit #1:
aBn wrote:this is the worst way of stretching i have heard in a long time if not ever.

All I see is bitching like an old woman. If this is facts, I'd be scared to know how the science community uses these so-called facts.

aBn wrote:you are going way to fast and you are not educated on proper stretching.

You have no right to tell me how fast I'm going because I don't really care what you type. But let me just point out some things about how bad you are at this, kid.

aBn wrote:i personally dont care how bad you fuck up your ears.

orly? Then why do you spend your time to post all these comments? Clearly you give a huge shit, and all I ask is that you hop off my dick. Is that so hard to do?

aBn wrote:i know years down the road my ears will be healthy and unless you are VERY lucky yours will be an example of what not to do.

You know how my ears will be? Really? Who made you the prophet?

aBn wrote:i will always post whatever i want so get over it.

I hope someday, someone fucks you up for the shit you post. You deserve it with the poisonous comments. Your tongue is like a razor blade. If I ever met you in real life, and I told you how I stretched my ears and you started to tell me this nonsense, I wouldn't hesitate. You and your asshole attitude don't belong on the internet. Like a nazi. Srsly bro.

aBn wrote:...and deserve the opportunity to learn the right way to stretch.

I'm sorry, I didn't know I was blocking the opportunity to learn.
Evlesoa

by aBn » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:21 pm

wow you really are an idiot. have fun fucking up your ears, i have to much to do to argue with a truly ignorant person. you are not worth anymore of my time.
aBn

by aBn » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:27 pm

hahaha i missed the last part. meeting me in person would be the worst mistake you ever made if your life boy. :lol: ive never lost a fight in my life and i wouldnt start with a piece of trash like you. ok now im done
aBn

by corazon_de_oro » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:56 pm

I don't understand why people ask for advice, and when they don't hear exactly what they want to hear they get angry. Your lobes do not look healthy, you stretched WAY too fast. Your tape is not a miracle product that allows you to stretch 20 times faster than others. That's not a "b**** fit" just because it's not the commentary you were hoping for.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Evlesoa » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:31 pm

corazon_de_oro wrote:I don't understand why people ask for advice, and when they don't hear exactly what they want to hear they get angry. Your lobes do not look healthy, you stretched WAY too fast. Your tape is not a miracle product that allows you to stretch 20 times faster than others. That's not a "b**** fit" just because it's not the commentary you were hoping for.

I already stated I don't give a fuck what people think about my ears. In the end, it works for me, and it doesn't matter how healthy you guys think they look--I guarantee after I stop stretching, they will look fine after a few months.

And also, I haven't asked for advice. This whole ear puke thing has long been fixed. I'm not hoping for any more advice. It's as simple as that. This dude comes in and starts stirring shit up. Who asked for that? Not me.

aBn wrote:hahaha i missed the last part. meeting me in person would be the worst mistake you ever made if your life boy. :lol: ive never lost a fight in my life and i wouldnt start with a piece of trash like you. ok now im done

Trash? You're the trash. You want to start with naming people, too, right? Well, go fuck yourself and get a life. You're oh-so-threatening on the internet. Fact is, I've actually fucked people up on the trains in NYC several times for their stupidity. If you ever approached me, you'd get the same treatment. It doesn't matter win or not, I don't fight clean because I always carry a blade with me... right under 3 fingers in length as set by the legal limit across the boroughs. You really don't know what you're fucking with, country boy. Should shut your goddamn mouth and keep your fucking posts to yourself. I've sliced up a bunch of niggas and I aint afraid of some asswipe like you. But it doesn't matter in the end who is tougher. What matters is that you should shut the fuck up, punk, and stop posting in my topics, fuckface.

This is a prime example of what happens when someone grabs your arms in a fight and attempts to slash at them:

Now imagine doing this to your face.
Evlesoa

by aBn » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:11 am

hahahahaha what an IDIOT. if you need a weapon you are nothing but a punk bitch anyway son. real men dont fight and if they do they fight with their hands just so you know. and if i approached you would probably piss yourself litle boy . i originally posted just to try to help your dumbass out and then when i realized you are just an idiot and dont care i posted so people wouldnt listen to your horrible advice. now im gonna reply to all your posts just to piss you off. the best part is your simple ass gets mad and i just get a good laugh. GET OVER IT :lol: :P :lol: DANCE PUPPET
aBn

by Evlesoa » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:11 pm

aBn wrote:hahahahaha what an IDIOT. if you need a weapon you are nothing but a punk bitch anyway son. real men dont fight and if they do they fight with their hands just so you know. and if i approached you would probably piss yourself litle boy . i originally posted just to try to help your dumbass out and then when i realized you are just an idiot and dont care i posted so people wouldnt listen to your horrible advice. now im gonna reply to all your posts just to piss you off. the best part is your simple ass gets mad and i just get a good laugh. GET OVER IT :lol: :P :lol: DANCE PUPPET

I've got nothing more to say. You're clearly a fucking troll who has nothing better to do with his life. How pitiful, and clearly still can't read: your advice was not welcome, nor wanted. But that's okay, I know you can't read. Last reply from me. Tired of feeding you. Go ahead, rage away. You won't see me reply to your posts ever again.
Evlesoa

by sh4ky » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:00 am

0.3mm a day equates to nearly 1mm every 3 days!! And you wonder why your fistula is being 'puked out'!! Are you really that stupid?

Let me get this straight- you ask for advice, then say you don't give a fuck what people here say when they offer it to you because you simply don't like the sound of it? And then when your stretching methods are questioned, you then start behaving like a little spoilt fucking brat one minute and some supposed tough guy with a knife the next, stating that others are only mouthy here cos they're on the net, yet you pull out some stupid picture and brag and boast about bashing niggas? Mate, you are one of the biggest wastes of space I have found on the Internet. Go the fuck away and have a good long look at yourself you immature imbecile.

Oh, and good luck down the track with your mangled lobes too.
Clever got me this far, then tricky got me in

Piercings:
Left lobe- 00g first hole, 2g second hole
Right lobe- 0g
Right helix rim- 14g x3 around top
Right brow- 14g x 2
And others ;-) retired
sh4ky

PreviousNext

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety