Pain, swelling, bleeding and excretion of white stuff?! D:

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Inamorta » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:33 pm

I just went from a 10g to an 8g after waiting a month. I've never had this problem before either, but I would lube up and get my taper in fine, then all of a sudden I try to put my plug in, it closes up it seems on the indent where the o ring goes and then I had to yank the plug out and it hurt.... I did this several times unsuccessfully getting my plug in only feeling my ear hurt more, finally after I did this x amount of times it started bleeding. I sea salt soak it and wash it out with antibiotic soap 3 times a day, and so I went to sleep with it still hurting and inflamed. I wake up, give it a sea salt soak, and when I go to remove the o rings I see it oozing a white pus. Should I just go back down a size, or just not worry and keep it clean?
Inamorta

by aBn » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:47 pm

i would advise you to downsize and treat it like a new piercing since it bled which means you tore your ear, leave it in for a couple weeks and just clean it by doing sea salt soaks and leave it alone messing with it will keep it aggravated, after a couple weeks and it feels better you can change the plugs but i would wait 10-12 weeks before u try stretching again. Not everyone can stretch after a month, i know waiting sucks but try waiting 6-8 weeks between stretches and if there is resistance or pain u need to wait longer. :twisted:
HAVE:_ 5/8 "16mm" Lobes and 1 Tattoo__WANT:_2 full sleeves
aBn

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety