impossible to stretch w/o damage

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by akPhilly » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:35 am

I do know what you mean about annoying 'militant' as I call them,people who no matter what you say,they're going to say you're wrong.I hate to repeat myself here as I've made this statement before:you could literally say it would be good if you didn't wipe your ass w/your bare hand before you stretch,& I guarantee you someone would still say you're wrong,& that it can be a helpful thing to do.And I swear,if someone puts a stretching video on youtube,watch out,because there's people that I truly believe watch in the hopeful anticipation that they'll catch you on something that's wrong,or that they believe to be wrong,or they'll see one little wrinkle you'd need a microscope to see & comment 'That's a blowout!",which it's not,& they're just insisting that they're trying to 'help' you.And no matter how perfect your lobes are,someone will still say they're too thin.So I know what you mean in that regard.

But that being said,not everyone gets blowouts,I know I never have fortunately.And I know I have wrinkles;my holes symmetry-wise are pretty circular,but I do have some wrinkles inside.I'm sure damn near most do;even on Gorilla Glass's site,the girl who's modeling earweights does,alot actually.But catt-butt seems to look a bit different.It just seems more like,well,literally a catt's butt than the usual wrinkles(but I know what you mean where there are people that insist they have absolutely not one).Hard to say w/the pain thing though;I know I've never gone up more than 1mm at a time,so I've always described it as more of a discomfort than pain,like a tinging that goes away after a short time.I think what they mean by pain is like,pain pain,not just discomfort.I think again,it's just how some come off.I mean,we're putting a larger object in a smaller hole,so we're going to feel something,but I think they just mean it shouldn't be like,overly painful.
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos
retired septum (though considering resurrecting it :),monroe,navel

WANT: both conchs,& microdermal,& more tattoos!
akPhilly

Previous

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety