Downsizing?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by SinkingVessel » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:52 am

I'm at an 1 & 1/8ths and I was thinking about downsizing. I stupidly stretched and now have some pretty bad blow outs, ugly cat butts, and I want my lobes to be thick and healthy. How long should I leave them out? When should I start to stretch again?

What oils are the absolute best for thickening lobes and will my cat butt's ever go away?

Thanks
(I don't want to get rid of my earlobes. I just want to downsize and re stretch for healthier lobes. Is it fine if I put smaller sized jewelry in my ear rather than leaving them naked? My roomate always had to make a comment about how gross my ears are and I'd rather not deal with it.)
SinkingVessel

by bradykay90 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:53 am

Its going to be awhile for them to downsize from an 1 1/8. To me I've always used jojoba oil but u can use the vegan emu oil or e-oil. You can also try using holy butr. If u want ur lobes to downsize faster you can use ur finger to irritate them and that will make it a little faster. You can put smaller jewerly in just make sure they can't fall out easily. Now for going nake. Do it while ur sleeping and always put a smaller size in when you get upjust not to small. For time it could be anywhere from a few months to a year. Hopes this helps and good luck on downsizing and getting your lobes back to being healthier
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety