Really strange ear problem.

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by discardsleep » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:35 pm

About 3 months ago, i severly ripped the inside of my left ear just by putting in my 1-1/8 plug (going from 1-1/16) so i took them out and had to deal with extreme swelling and bleeding for days. Now, they are not painful and arent swollen, and the skin is starting to come back. however it is still not healed and is still gooey and red inside. also, on the outside of my ear lobe right along where the rip is, is a small hole. I clean it every week with antibacterial foam soap and neosporin. I've banged around that ear a few times since then but this hole is freaking me out. help??

discardsleep

by bradykay90 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:09 am

Sounds to me you almost ripped ur lobe all the way thru. U need to downsize from your current size it will heal alot better if you do that to.
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by mouse2cat » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Taking your plug out entirely for a couple of months will help increase the blood flow to the problem spot and help it heal. Your ears will shrink a lot but it is worth it rather than risk serious damage. after healing completely Re-asses what size you shrunk to and stretch up from there SLOWLY.

Honestly from that photo. Your ear looked like it was in some serious bad shape. The spot on the bottom is bad but it also looked like your fistula was white-ish from lack of blood which can cause the flesh to die. Take it out.
mouse2cat

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety