what kinda oils do u like?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by AceWitThaLobes » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:19 pm

So i usually use Vit E oil and Shea Butter for my ears but organic Shea Butter can only be found in 2 places where i live. so i was wondering if there is any other oils that are good to use. i heard jojoba oil is great but it costs a grip and i cant find any except online. i have used emu oil b4 but its abt the same price as the jojoba and again, only to be found online. i have picked up this Ultimate Organics Moisturizing Body Gloss oil that has Soybean, cocoa, lanolin, corn, shea butter, clove, sweet almond, coconut, sesame, mink, and olive oil and mineral oil in it. i looked up all the ingredients on cosmetic websites and saw that some of them (lanolin, almond,and mink especially) have raving good reviews for various benefits. i was wondering if anyone had used these or other oils not mentioned and got good results....
1" lobes
tongue pierced, and dermal implant under left eye
retired belly button, septum, nostril, madison, nipples, 4 cartilage, labret, dimples
AceWitThaLobes

by bradykay90 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:37 pm

I use jojoba oil. Ill post a link from where i get it online
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by bradykay90 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:38 pm

bradykay90 wrote:I use jojoba oil. Ill post a link from where i get it online

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0009NBCX ... 621&sr=8-1
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by KAISERROLLS » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:37 am

Vitamin E is the best for me but it doesn't necessarily make your ears healthier it just promotes scar tissue breakdown.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by deviantxy » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:42 am

I use a 50/50 mix of avocado and sweet almond oil. I use them in making soap so I buy gallons at a time and always have it around. I get them at around .45 cents an ounce. I'm contemplating of making more of a cream type mix with more solid oils like coconut and palm oil. What do you guys think of that blend? Coconut, palm, avocado, and sweet almond.

The last time I looked up the prices vitamin E oil was $250 a gallon, Jojoba was $100 and Emu oil was $500. So the $55 for avocado and $60 for sweet almond seems cheap. Which is why I use those. They still work great on your skin anyway.
Have______________________
Lobes 00G (9mm)

Want______________________
1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety