help! i this normal?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:10 am

^ I agree with you. While stretching doesn't have to make you go broke, it can get kind of expensive and if you can't afford to do it right you really shouldn't do it. Stretching needs to be done with patience and with the right materials.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Nic » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:35 pm

Hardware wrote: Earlobes that resemble cow udders are not sexy. Anti-bacterial hand soap is cheaper than rubbing alcohol. Please be nice to your body.

Lol idk why but this part made me laugh my ass off xD
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by Hardware » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:31 pm

That part was written to make you laugh :D
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by micheleee.rawrr » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:04 am

Hardware wrote:
micheleee.rawrr wrote:thanks people!
and its not hurting the back of my ear just looks red, ad i think it looks gross.
it doesn't hurt at all.
and i would buy some plug, but tapers are cheaper and easier to buy.

Okay, this is your body you are talking about.
If you needed surgery done, would you pay a professional in the next city over or the hack job down the street because he is cheaper and easier? I don't mean to be a jerk dude, but good things are not cheap and cheap things are not good. You really owe it to yourself, and your ears, to take your time and do it right the first time. Blowout is painful, and expensive to remove if you don't take the proper action. Earlobes that resemble cow udders are not sexy. Anti-bacterial hand soap is cheaper than rubbing alcohol. Please be nice to your body.

hahahhaha!!
thanks! your right!!
micheleee.rawrr

Previous

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety