Have 00g screw ons, ripped out last night

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by aplacetorest » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:38 pm

I was sleeping next to my fiance, and during sleep, they accidentally had their bracelet on my ear, and i woke up when i felt it, they moved and my gauge RIPPED through my whole ear.

Theres a pretty intense flap of skin that hangs down and it bled quite a bit. I cleaned it, and covered it with gauze. The lobe was not torn, just the hole itself.

It looks as if there is no hole in the ear because theres so much skin inside the hole from it being torn.

Question - what to do? The bleeding has calmed down and it is still covered. I feel its a good idea to put the gauge back in so the skin goes back up to where it belongs and it can heal. Someone else said no.

Please help.
aplacetorest

by AceWitThaLobes » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:45 pm

without pictures im not 100% sure u have a blow out but it sounds like u might. If i was u i would put it back in anyways and treat it like a blow out..maybe put a smaller one back in.
1" lobes
tongue pierced, and dermal implant under left eye
retired belly button, septum, nostril, madison, nipples, 4 cartilage, labret, dimples
AceWitThaLobes

by bradykay90 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:43 pm

If it is a blow out dnt put the same size in that ur at u need to downsize then like acewitthalobes said treat it like a new piercing
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety