Just stretch from 8g to 6g..swollen and stings a bit..

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by gangsturr » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:35 am

Okay, so I'm a little worried that something might have gone wrong. I've always been patient and careful while stretching. I've waited at least a month between my stretches up until 10g. I waited about 2-3 months to stretch to 10g and another 2-3 months to go to 8g. I've had my ears at 8g for a while now..I've lost track but it's been close to, if not, a year. About 3 hours ago I stretched to 6g and my ears are still a little swollen and I still feel a little sting. The redness has gone down though. Should I be worried?
gangsturr

by bradykay90 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:08 am

Your fine thats the 1st 1mm stretch. Ull be fine by tomarrow u wont even realise u stretched
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by tammy095 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:24 am

For me, 8-6g wasn't as bad as I expected, because I've heard that from 8 to 6 was the most painful from more than a few people because that's when the gap between sizes I guess grow a tiny bit bigger.
Try not to touch your ears and rinse it with warm water and sea salt if it's a blowout can really help.
And of course Jojoba oil.
c:
Lobes : 1-1/8
tammy095

by gangsturr » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Thanks for the reply guys.
The next day they felt fine...but later that day I noticed that my left ear was swollen and it was starting to hurt. Not unbearable, but definitely noticeable. So I took the plugs in the my left ear out and it was bleeding. I did a salt soak and downsized to 8g. Now today my right ear was starting to swell so after work I took them out and they too were bleeding. Up until last night my right ear was fine. So I don't know what happened.

But I downsized both ears to 8g. Should I leave those in or would it be better to have nothing in at all so it can heal?

It was either Thursday or Friday when I took the plug out of my left ear. It's still a little red and swollen. But it doesn't hurt.
gangsturr

by bradykay90 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:18 am

U should take them out if there not bleeding anymore then u can put em back in but theyll prolly bleed again. Try putting in 10g that so ur lobes dnt shrink back to much and let them heal
bradykay90

by gangsturr » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:07 pm

I'm pretty sure I have a tear in my right ear lobe. I left it bare overnight and put in a 10g plug this morning because i couldn't get an 8g in. Kinda sucks I have to go back to a 10g.

But my left ear stopped hurting and it's not bleeding anymore. It still has an 8g in it but it's still swollen. It's just pink and puffy. Any suggestions about what to do?
gangsturr

by bradykay90 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:48 am

gangsturr wrote:I'm pretty sure I have a tear in my right ear lobe. I left it baredown overnight and put in a 10g plug this morning because i couldn't get an 8g in. Kinda sucks I have to go back to a 10g.

But my left ear stopped hurting and it's not bleeding anymore. It still has an 8g in it but it's still swollen. It's just pink and puffy. Any suggestions about what to do?

Ive been there bro. I downsize to a 12g trust me it sucks but its better then tryin to stretch scared tissue build up or letting them shrink back to normal
bradykay90

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety