new soreness 2 days after stretch

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by AceWitThaLobes » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:01 pm

Im currently somewhere between 7/8 and 1 inch (stretching method taping) and ive put 2 layers of tape on so far, the 1st layer was a month after reaching 7/8 and the 2nd layer was put on 2 weeks after the 1st. Ive had no trouble or pain for 2 days until one morning when i woke up it was slightly sore in one spot on the whole lobe (the bottom). I figured I had slept funny on it and didnt worry about it. The very slight (only when i massage or manipulate that bottom part) soreness does not bother me at all while wearing the jewelry or when not. Only taking it out, or putting it in, or touching makes it noticeable. Its been about 3 days, i slept with them out last night hoping for improvement and none so far, ive been doing my regular massages and taking my plugs out for at least an hour at least once a day (sometimes more). how do i resolve this :?:
1" lobes
tongue pierced, and dermal implant under left eye
retired belly button, septum, nostril, madison, nipples, 4 cartilage, labret, dimples
AceWitThaLobes

by Dowa2bp » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:08 pm

Hmmm I Really Don't Know Maybe Someone Around Here Will ^_^
Have:
4g Left Lobe - 9.5 Right Lobe

Want:
I Think 10mm or 11mm
(Stopping at 11mm)
Dowa2bp

by KAISERROLLS » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:20 pm

Similar situation that im looking forward into not running into by researching it before i tape, i assume its from the tape where it ends or where it isn't a perfect flat surface, i have no idea how to get around that.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by AceWitThaLobes » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:26 pm

it was a combo of the uneven edges and the way i was sleeping on them. its now resolved as i have reached my goal size. thanks guys!
1" lobes
tongue pierced, and dermal implant under left eye
retired belly button, septum, nostril, madison, nipples, 4 cartilage, labret, dimples
AceWitThaLobes

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety