2G to 0G takes a whole weekend

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by crashtester009 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:41 pm

So I knew the 2mm difference prior, but my ears don't stretch the same, and I never ran into any kind of complications in the past year of stretching. So I tried stretching to 0 after months of staying at 2 making sure they were ready, I picked up a pair of glass spirals and started slowly pushing them in little by little, as per usual with my stretching.

But they were being a little more stubborn than usual so I bought E-oil and took a shower, and one spiral went in clean while the other hurt a little more. I dismissed the stinging and went on with sore ears. I took my spirals out to clean them and found that one ear was bleeding. Fucking great. -_- I cleaned it and put the jewelry back assuming I stretched into something. Should I wait foe my ears to heal and go on about stretching or should I strip the jewelry out and go naked for awhile?
Last edited by crashtester009 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crashtester009

by whalesong » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:57 am

I'm not an expert at stretching but the same thing happened to me. I stretched from 2 to 0 and ended up messing up my ears. They both bled. I took out 0 and went back to the 2's for a month to let my ears heal. When I stretched again to 0 had no problem what so ever. I would go back to 2's and start doing sea salt soaks twice a day to heal ear/ears wait 4 to 6 weeks then try again. Good luck Tracy
whalesong

by mouse2cat » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:58 pm

I would downsize and wait a good long time before stretching again. You may also consider getting a pair of 1g in-between plugs. Or stretching up with tape more gradually.
mouse2cat

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:47 am

^ I agree, go back to 2G and consider getting some 1G plugs. It will make your life much easier. You can get them on bodyartforms.com, steelnavel.com, crazy-factory.com, bodyjewelleryshop.com, and a few other places. If you don't want to do that, try taping very slowly.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety