Stretched from 4M"M to 6M"M Blowout?! *PHOTO*

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Snufkin » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:39 pm

Week and ahalf after streching to 4M"M I tried to stretch to 6M"M I putted the stretcher on and tried to pull the tunnel in and it was hard and got bloody so I put the stretcher in again and waited 2 hours than putted the tunnel really hard and it got in but it got little bit bloody and I dunno what 2 do cuz I dont want to go down size but it looks wired

Its only 1 day after I stretched, how can I take care of it and fix it without down sizing or I have to down size?

This is the back ear with a tunnel in...
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593/photo5mz.jpg/

This is the front ear without tunnel:
[IMG=http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7774/photo4hh.jpg][/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Please help me!
Snufkin

by Snufkin » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:19 am

help me!
Snufkin

by KAISERROLLS » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:54 pm

Bro, heres some advice, just stop, you not being safe at all.

You should be waiting at least 6 weeks in-between stretches of generally 1mm your did 2mm in 1.5 weeks, and there should NEVER be blood when you stretch or pain? And from the looks of your blowout, YES it is a blowout to answer your question. You have had at least one before.

If you want to listen to me or not I dont care there not my ears, but you have to downsize immediately to like a 2mm or 3mm at least. Or completely start over from scratch, and by that i mean treat it like a new piercing no stretching for 6 months at least.

As for the blowout, get scalpeld out or pierced at a way bigger size, the only way to 100% fix a blowout is medically in the form of modification or surgery, especially in your case, just look at that scar tissue.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by mouse2cat » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:54 pm

That looks terrible. If I saw that in person it would be a romantic deal breaker.

Take them out entirely. Downsizing is not enough.
mouse2cat

by Snufkin » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:43 pm

I do SSS twice a day
And what else, what productes I can buy to fix it and make it look normal again?
Snufkin

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:39 pm

Downsizing will help you way more than sea salt soaks or any products ever could. SSS is the best option for aftercare, but only if you're doing it properly. Make sure you're not getting any more than 1/4 teaspoon sea salt per one cup water. Also, it's usually better to just do them once a day so your ears don't get too dried out.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety