Damp lobes!

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Jingle Bells » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Hi everyone,

Anybody shed any light?....I've all of a sudden developed damp lobes. They have been a little irritated feeling so down sized and have just started washing my plugs everyday and drying my holes. I can't leave my plugs out for long as they shrink back super fast. Will this go away and is there anything else I can do?
Jingle Bells

by bradykay90 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:01 am

How long have u been at the size for if u recently stretched within the last week that will cause them to close up also have you been using anything u normally dont use as shampoo soaps anything like that. They might be the cause of the irratation
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by Jingle Bells » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:57 am

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
I went to a 00g (10mm) four weeks ago from 9mm with a two month wait with no problems. My lobes shrink back oh so quick grr that's why I can't leave them out for long periods of time. I've been drying the holes with cotton buds and washing my plugs twice a day, also put my old type of glass plug back in and they seem to be feeling soooooo much better.

I really don't understand why this has happened as I keep everything (plugs) super clean, don't over wash my lobes, never had ear cheese and have not changed soap products......

Hope this helps!

Jingle Bells :0)
Jingle Bells

by bradykay90 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Just do e-oil/jojoba oil massages daily and your lobes should start relaxing in acouple weeks to a month the 00g stretch is 2mm bigger then 8g. u should know that all it is, is your lobes are not done healing just give them time and theyll heal. Hope this helps.
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety