Healing a tear, dry and sore lobe

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by your-nibs » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:03 am

Hello!

I went naked yesterday to heal a tiny tear I got after getting a stainless steel tunnel flare lodged in my hole (I fell asleep with them in and I tend to sleep on my left side, and it was just a recipe for disaster, lol). There was a tiny bit of blood and a bit more of what I'm guessing was lymph, but it's stopped oozing, now that my jewelry is out and I've been doing SSS. However, my lobe is still sore and a little swollen (though not hot to the touch), and where the tear was it's a little hard, and kind of on the dry side, thanks to the soaks.

Is this hard spot just due to scabbing? Could it be a cyst? I attempted to get a picture but all I've got is an iPhone that won't focus where I want it to, and touching my lobe to get a better shot was just irritating it more. But that said, is there anything I can put on my lobe to stop it from being so dry? And is this continuing soreness after a tear normal? Usually my ears don't give me any trouble, and I have no basis of comparison.
your-nibs

by bradykay90 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:11 pm

Yes start doing e-oil or jojoba oil massages it sound like its just scar tissue from the tear which if i is then just massage it and it will start going away in a few weeks i dnt recommend trying to stretch if u plan on foing bigger
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by bradykay90 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Also i forgot u can try using tea tree oil. Ive never used it my self but its worth a try
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety