Please flame me lol

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by RetardedStretcher » Thu May 24, 2012 12:41 pm

Ok so Im new to the forums but a little about me before you guys start to flame me like I asked.
My names Paul, 20 years old..Go to my local community college and I decided to stretch my ears not to long ago.
I started out with 12g's felt fine..went right in..had them in for 2 weeks. Changed to 10's (Yes I know too early, but if I felt they didnt feel right I wasnt going to change them) Suprisingly, the 10's went right through and I didn't even feel them? Ok?? Lol So I decided to mess around with my girlfriends 8's..Put them half way in, felt a little pressure, nothing too major..and within the next day or 2 decided to keep pushing them further til I was about 75% in. This is where you guys can flame me for being stupid and rushing it..Which is pretty much the number 1 rule for failing at streching your ears. The left one was hurting decently the whole day yesterday..So when I woke up this morning I took it out to clean and It bled..Now my question is, Do I put the 10's in? Or just give up for being a retard? No but seriously? Do I wait to heal or put the 10's in and just take them out everyday and clean them??
I cant wait to see what you guys reply with..lol thanks for your help

-The Retarded Stretcher
RetardedStretcher

by mouse2cat » Thu May 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Paul, I have read worse. At least you realized you were doing it badly and stopped.

Ideally you should take them out an let them heal. After a hearty healing time you can re-asses your ears, See if you can still fit your 12s in. And then wait an appropriate amount of time before stretching to 10.

Stretching to 10 a second time probably won't be painful. But that doesn't mean it is ready for 8s, or that you shouldn't wait an appropriate amount of time as well. You ears need to build collagen and heal the inner tissue as well as the surface tissue. Otherwise your skin inside your fistula is like a tight rubber band, getting thinner and thinner.

Or if you are unwilling to take them out entirely, put your 12s in and let it heal with them. Your ears can't heal properly when they are under pressure. Even if you cannot feel that pressure as pain. There is still pressure, which reduces circulation and air flow to that one little area that needs to heal.

I hope that helps. :)
mouse2cat

by RetardedStretcher » Thu May 24, 2012 5:46 pm

That answered everything I needed..i appreciate your time..
Thanks again =]
RetardedStretcher

by mouse2cat » Fri May 25, 2012 5:29 am

Yea! Good luck with your stretching!
mouse2cat

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety