Piercing placement / too thin ?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by marsouin » Wed May 23, 2012 6:46 pm

Hey,
I'd like to know if my 2 piercings are too low ? The first one is at 3,2mm at the moment and i find it a bit low (it looks a lil bit lower in real life).
I'd like to get to 2g or 0g maximum for the first hole...
Thanks !
marsouin

by KAISERROLLS » Wed May 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Honestly its all cosmetic to you. The placement wont effect stretching anything unless you go past like a 0g. Although like i said it might look a little thin and funny, but it shouldn't hurt you.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by marsouin » Wed May 23, 2012 9:14 pm

So you don't think that it can get dangerous pre-0g ? People on BodyArtForm told me it could be risky to stretch further (than my actual size) considering it looks quite thin...
Thanks.
marsouin

by KAISERROLLS » Wed May 23, 2012 11:23 pm

No not at all, you will feel it if it gets too thin. Honestly people on BAF and BME dont always know the facts, you can ask around some more if you wish its your decision, but from having stretched my ears twice i would say you are fine, theres some other threads on here about piercing placement, you should search for them and see.

Also yes, it looks thin, but even if it gets risky up to a 0g or 2g, ill guarente you that it will be okay at least to a 6g or 4g without going on a limb :) But im gonna stick with my you'll be fine comments. Legitly though its your decision.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by mouse2cat » Thu May 24, 2012 3:35 am

If you are already bothered enough by the placement that you are asking us if it is too low. Then it will continue to bother you. Get it re pierced where you want it and you will be much happier. can you stretch it? Yes. Will it continue to look low? Yes.
mouse2cat

by marsouin » Thu May 24, 2012 6:38 am

Fine. And thanks !
It didn't appear particularly low to me until i read all those alarming threads ;)

I'll try it anyway.
What are the sure signs of a "thinnering" (is that english ?)
marsouin

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety