oil question

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by deviantxy » Tue May 08, 2012 3:54 am

I have found it near impossible to find Vitamin E oil that doesn't have additives or is incredibly expensive. Emu oil and I don't get along and I have used Jojoba before that's fine. But I'm just curious. I always have Sweet Almond oil and Avocado oil around since I make my own soap so is there any adverse results in using these oils instead?
Have______________________
Lobes 00G (9mm)

Want______________________
1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

by corazon_de_oro » Tue May 08, 2012 4:31 am

I hope I'm not mistaken, but I don't see anything that could be wrong with using those oils as long as they don't have any additives that you're sensitive to. If it makes your ears feel good, keep using it!

If you're looking for vitamin E oil, probably the easiest and cheapest way to do it is just to get the pills and puncture them to squeeze the oil out. That's what I've always done; I never have been able to find the actual oil in any stores!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by KAISERROLLS » Tue May 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Legitly, you can go to your doctor and ask for a prescription of it, thats what I have for my scars. You will need to probably tell them the logistics of ear stretching and stuff but as long as there nice and you have insurance its cheap and nifty!
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by NOTO » Wed May 09, 2012 10:04 pm

I found my vitamin e oil at family dollar..not sure if where you live that specific chain store is in your area but I also found some at Shaws in the natural food section. So perhaps check a major grocery store that has an organic aisle? Good luck :)
body mods
*Left Ear: 16g Pinna, 16g anti helix, 2 sets in lobe, 6g and 12g
*Right Ear: 16g Helix orbital, lobes same as left ear
*Navel: 14g
* 2 lower back microdermals

<3 Tattoos: collar bone, left hip, left back shoulder, and right sidHe
NOTO

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety